Chapter Six

"So, the three of you. I heard you all have girlfriends. Spill.", I say, sitting on my bed with Kyle, Johnnie and Anthony.

"Um mine dumped me.", Johnnie says, laughing.

"Did she realize how much of a dweeb you are?", I laugh.

"Nah, she thought I was cheating because I wasn't answering her texts two seconds after she sent them. Its okay though, I was gonna break up with her anyways."

"Well then. What about you Kyle?"

"She's amazing. I think she's coming down in a week or two so you'll get to meet her.", he smiles.

"Can't wait! And last but not least, Anthony."

"Well, we were engaged... But she made up some excuse about not being an independent woman or someshit and we broke up."

"Aw Antycakes...", I frown.

"Its chill, don't worry.", he smiles, "Anyways, I should get going. I'll text you later."

We walk Anthony to the door and I hug him goodbye.

"Speaking of texting...", I ask once we get back upstairs.

Kyle hands me a black iPhone 5s, complete with an All Time Low case.

"Your other one didn't make it. By the way, check your messages."

I unlock the phone and look at my messages, and see Kyle's sent me a link to something. I look and theres a YouTube channel. For me.

"Oh my God are you being for reals right now?", I question, smiling.

"Very for real. I talked to mom and dad and they agreed."

I'm finally gonna be able to be normal.