8) Blames & challenges

Asalamualikum, make sure you aren't forgetting any prayer before reading this. Happy reading :") 

Dedicated to everyone :) 

Chapter Name:  Blaming & Challenges 

Haya Hassan's P.O.V 

The coolness from the grass, relaxed my body as I lay there. The coolness was welcoming enough to ease my body pain but the pain I felt internally would never be eased by these materialistic things. It was the matter of my  heart. I call it a case, because it has to be  taken care of carefully.

But God knows how terribly I failed at that.

I wondered how easily I was played with, they controlled me, left me in terrible  situations. How can they think like that? My mind was packed with unfaithful memories.

Those which  I considered as memories.

Laying there,  I felt a soft hand on my forehead,  I quickly opened my eyes which I had unknowingly closed. I quickly sat up to be faced by "Mom" .

I looked away, not making any eye contact.

"Sweety, tell me what's going on?" She asked."Don't you 'sweety' me!"  I snapped. 

My mom wasn't at fault, she never was. It just felt easier to blame everyone. 

"Haya, this can't go on forever." She sighed. 

"I know, and it won't mother."  having said that I grabbed my bag and ran inside the house.

I quickly ran upstairs and into my room, clearly out of breathe.

Closing  my door, I  angrily slipped off my boots, dropped my bag and slid down with my back against  the door.

Yousef Hassan's P.O.V

"Fourty-nine and Fifty! YES " I shouted in victory, stretching my arms and fingers.

"Next target Mr. Yousef  : 75 "  The Built-in system targeted.

"challenge accepted! "

I ran across the gym to the lockers, freshened up and jogged my way to my room. I thought how easily I could beat my next target, 75 pull ups, piece of  cake! 

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud slam. Someone's in a  bad mood. 

What should I do next, I thought to myself. 

 I don't know maybe attend that online  conference?  Added my subconscious. 

Definitely not.

Right now i'm on an undercover mission to find out who has slammed the door, at this hour at night.  Interesting much?

Definitely Yes.

After I had wandered around the house, May I add with my mission un-accomplished, I tiredly dragged myself to the third floor.

and knocked on Haya's door.

Haya's P.O.V

I lay right beside the door, without any control over myself.   Just then I heard a knock.  Mom really thinks I'll let her in. She's definitely wrong. After what seemed hours of knocking, I heard nothing, maybe she left,  everything went silent....

Yousef's P.O.V

I knocked thrice, but no reply. I got worried, I'm sure shes inside. She couldn't be asleep. So, like the intelligent human I am, I used my master key, yep call me a creep, but there's a reason I have this.

I slowly opened her room's door, it was quite, and dark. Before I could walk in further, I heard heavy breathing, but the bed was perfectly made, as no one had touched it.

Searching for the source of that sound, I scanned her room, but nothing came in sight.

I tried opening the door wider but it got jammed, and to my surprise, Haya lay there

"Is that why we bought you a queen sized bed, Short cake?!" I said more to myself,  obviously because she couldn't hear me.

After pushing myself in I closed the door behind me, and bend down to be met with her sleepy, more like dead body! 

Hahah and she says I sleep like an animal. Pfftt...

Her lamp gave out enough light to reflect her pale figure , the view of that wiped away my smile. It wouldn't take a genius to spot her tear stained cheeks, not that i wasn't one. Next, I put my hand on her forehead and it was damp. 

The cooling in her room seemed to have no affect on her sweating body. 

 This didn't look good.

I tried talking to her, but she gave no answer. A water droplet fell onto her damp skin from my wet hair. when there was no response to that,  I quickly stood up in full panicking mode. I had forgotten my phone back in the gym which was on the sixth floor. I groaned in frustration, while passing my hand through my hair.

It's alright, I was prepared for this. I closed my eyes and once I recoiled myself, I looked around her room in hope of finding some source of communication but my eyes noticed a particular thing which lay beside her hand. 

"Shoot"  I muttered with wide eyes.

Pills?!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Alhamdullilah, finally edited this chapter (26/7/2015) 

السﻻم عليكم!
How was the chapter, my awesome readers?  Don't forget to vote and comment! I wanted to thank all of you for giving "TPILOAM" over 1K reads...alhamdulliah!  Thanks to each and everyone of you!  ♡♥♡.this chapter is dedicated to everyone reading this!
JazakAllah, tc! Keep smiling :")