5) Celebrating, Horrific French & Deathly Singing

Chapter Name: Celebrating, Horrific French and Deathly singing! 

Note: Make sure you aren't forgetting or postponing any prayer before reading. Remember prayer first!  

This chapter is dedicated to  (Awesomeville_31) who is  an awesome girl! 

Haya's P.O.V

I rapidly blinked my eyes  which were blurred by the intense glaring at the computer screen. I let out a sigh of relieve as I clicked "Submit"

I absurdly stood up causing my chair to give a squeaking noise, which earned me a few glares by the students working  at the library.

It felt good to finish your assignments on time, yea last minute submission is still considered on time.

 A slow grin started to make it's way onto my face as I realized what I had finally accomplished. I realized something so marvelous, something that could make any teenager dance during their worst times, sing without having any courage or make lemonade from oranges! 

well, ladies and gentle men I  set forth the one and  only occasion which can easily satisfy all those conditions. 

 Exams were Over.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Sooo thinking about that  life saving, uniform enchanteur ?"  Mariah asked taking out her books from the locker., highlighting her attempt to speak in French.

" What?oh, you mean Ryan" I said whilst picking on my nails.

Mariah suddenly shut her locker and faced me with clear horror plastered on her face.

"How could you? What kind of a best friend are you?  Mariah demanded. 

"What are you talking about?"  I asked completely unaware  of her chaotic  reverberation.

"You knew his freakin' name!" she  screamed, while spreading her hand in all sorts of direction to prove her point.

"Yea, so what? Not much of a great deal to me" I flatly said.

She turned towards me, with gawking eyes.

It was great time for revenge so I bent closer avoiding her intense glare and flicked her forehead.

"HEY!" she said taken aback.

"Well hello" I answered her greeting with a smirk.

Once we got over our 'Tom & Jerry' bickering, Mariah proceeded with her questions. This girl should seriously be an FBI agent.

"Do you know which school he goes to?" Maria asked. 

"I couldn't be bothered." I said patting her shoulder.

We had our next and final class of the day together. My energy  was literally drained. We entered our Computer Science class and took a seat beside each other. Here we go, this is where I master myself against laughing out loud and mask the most serious expression. It's pretty hard, but you've got some perks being a talented actress. 

Things got seriously out of hand when I looked at Mariah beside me who was mimicking the teacher's actions and speech. 

*15 minutes later*

"you gotta admit that was hilarious" said Mariah in between her laugh.  I tried to give her my poker face in return, but failed miserably.