4) Mansion, Pranks & Concern

Note: Make sure you aren't forgetting or postponing any prayer before reading. Remember prayer first!

Chapter Name: Mansion, Pranks & Concern

Haya's P.O.V

The drive back home from the mall was silent, not an uncomfortable silence, one which is encompassed by thoughts and confusion.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mariah.

"We're almost here." she said tapping the steering wheel.

"Right, thanks for the ride, but I won't forgive you for this scheme you set up" I said air quoting "scheme".

In response she just rolled her eyes.

The car stood before the black gigantic doors that lead to my house, waiting for the guards to run security checks. Ever since I remember, Mariah has been coming to my house but still extra security has become a routine, since orders were given by Yusuf.

After like forever, okay maybe I'm exaggerating.

The car entered, passing the small lake which had a few swans gracefully swimming around. I loved them. If i ever got pissed or angry it's the only and best place i'd run to.

The scene is just breath-taking!

In my opinion, having such an enormous house, or of a mansion isn't that important. Sure, it sees like the dream house any one could dream of but those dreams are useless when you find it internally empty.

People, but no concern. Rooms, but no memories. Wealth, but no love.

It includes six bedrooms two kitchens, three dining rooms, and seven bathrooms. Yea I've counted, when I'm bored.

When am I bored? All the time.

I'm quite good at swimming, but I cant exactly remember why I lost interest in it. I've probably haven't swam in the past six years.

I guess things happen, not all really need a reason.

whatever happened and whenever it happened, I'm grateful for everything. Alhamdullilah! (Praise be to Allah)

"Do you ever listen to what any one is saying?" Mariah asked making sure to emphasize each word.

"I only listen to important stuff , rest vanishes somewhere" I said holding my hands up to my face, in an attempt to defend myself from getting hit by Mariah.

"why don't you vanish to that somewhere as well!" Mariah said laughing at my silliness.

I slowly got out of the car increasing the dramatic effect the wind was causing to my head scarf.

Mariah waved and reversed her car to leave. I waved back and headed up the stairs that lead to the main door.

I entered the house shouting "Asalamualikum" and hurried off to where my first feelings developed, whom I anxiously wait to see, whom my future seems to be with.

No other then the one and only "Refrigerator"

literally, it lights up my world with the utmost pleasure of food. I'm a teenager, with an undeniable relationship with food. Don't worry, I promise you, in the halal way!

I opened the fridge and took out a bowl of fresh nuts and ran upstairs to my room. I cleaned the huge mess which I had left behind in a hurry, and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a neon yellow top.

I took a quick shower which in my case lasted for an hour. I exited the bathroom while drying my hair.

To my surprise, I found my room to be completely dark. As far as I remember the lights and A/C were on before I left.

As I walked over to my bed, I spotted someone sitting in the far corner , head propped between his knees.

I slowly crept up to the criminal and whispered. "Excuse me?"

No response. Okay then.

I walked further until he quickly got up and before I could comprehend anything or who it was the next thing I knew was that I was drenched in water!

"AHHHH!!! WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YUSUF HASSAN!" I screamed, probably deafening him.

"Wrong isn't the word used to describe Yusuf Hassan, you know" yousef stated with a wink.

"Oh my God! I really thought you were a kidnapper or a murderer or-"'I said irritated

"Hahahahaha seriously, Gosh I love you hayooo!" Saying that he patted my back and left.

"Anyways jokes on you since i just took a shower!" I said pointing out my tongue.

Just before I sat down on my bed, he returned smiling.

"Oh and Haya, I might or might have not set this whole shopping scheme up with, what's her name malak?!"

Anger boiled inside me "You what?! and her name is Mariah! " I grabbed the pillow and aimed it at him, continuously doing the same thing over and over again till he ran off.

of course I knew he had something to do with it, but that he planned it was surprising.

That explained alot, the school, my alarm, my messages. Everything that happened in this house was on his part, interesting!

I got tired and decided to sleep, when I remembered my love just lying there on my table.

I took the bowl and went downstairs to place it in the kitchen, when passing my living room I overheard my brother's conversation on the phone.

"Take care, love y-" he saw me and suddenly surprised, he continued "your noodles!!"

*nice save* I thought to myself. Now it was time for me to smirk, something was off and I'm determined to find out.

Later that night,

"Good night, sweetie" exclaimed my brother.

"Night" I flatly said.

"Something wrong?" Yousef asked, the concern obvious in his tone.

"Hmm.. Yea, just thinking" I said.

"Alright i'll leave you at it" yousef said wiggling his eye brows.

"Come on! Seriously! " I asked sitting up on the bed.

I fell back on the bed, smiling to myself. No matter how annoying he can get. I know for sure that if the world turns their back on me I would have my brother beside me. Supporting me and encouraging me. I look up at him as my perfect role model. He's always been there when I needed him. He always made me laugh, and never failed to surprise me. He knew when i needed him most and it was everything about him was admiring. In conclusion, he made me feel safe and alive.

But obviously I would never tell him any of that! No one wants to see Yousef Hassan's ego rise even more, like if that's even possible.

I chuckled to myself. And so chain of dreams took over my thoughts.

السﻻم عليكم

Alhamdullilah! This chapter is fully edited and also re-written :) remember to share, vote and comment if you enjoyed it :) (22/6/2015)

________________

How are you my awesome readers? Wow! This is my longest update, i think. Anyhow Alhamdulliah! ! I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading, and voting/commenting!
Votes: 10
Comment:8
JazakAllah! ♡♥