Chapter 10

A/N:This chappie is also in Fury P.O.V. The book's almost done, so all the chapters are gonna be really short. Sorry about that, but trust me they are still exciting!

He cries of agony echoed through the chapel. Her body rose parallel to the ground, and stayed there, like a magician's trick. She shook as violent tremors racked her body.

"It's alright, love. It's almost over. Then we can be together forever. I just need to know one thing. What's your name, pet?' Adam waited with a look of true love and desire in his now completely blood-red eyes.

"Faye." She whimpered. "Fay Morningsun."

Her back arched as soon as she finished her name. One final tortured scream filled the air, before she fell into a crumpled heap in Adam's arms.

I managed to get my mouth free from Adam's spell. "No. Noooooooo! What have you done to her???" I shrieked at a decibal high enough to shatter the stain-glass windows.

"Shut your god damn mouth!!!" Adam roared "Or would you prefer she died?"

My mouth snapped shut like a trap.

"Faye, lovely love. Come back to me." And with that he kissed her.

                                                                             ~

Uggg. It was disgusting to watch. Adam's kiss was long and full of lust and longing. He had pulled her limp body into his lap. I must have gagged audibly because Adam broke his kiss with her to glare at me.

As he went to kiss her again, she stirred dizzily. And he helped her to her feet. He kept his hands on her hips to steady her. She began to shiver, or so it seemed.

The next thing I knew her features were becoming sharper, more defined.

I knew those pointed angles, and that form.

A/N: Can anybody guess what's up with Faye??? Was it obvious enough? Love to hear from you! Until next time sweeties, dancing in the moonlight and beautiful songs. Bye!