Chapter 9

A/N: New chappie because I found some time!  ***This chappie starts off in Faye's P.O.V*** Hope you like it!!!

Adam carried me to an old chapel. What are we doing here? Is this where he was going to take me? But I trusted him with my life and my heart. So I didn't ask him either of those questions. He quickly kicked the door open. He layed me down in front of the podim. Adam kneeled in front of me and cradled my face in his hands.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Fury P.O.V:

I returned to the building, not seeing anyone around.

"Hey guys, you here?" No reply. I started walking around the building trying to find either of them. Adam's room was neat, having no signs of any actual use. Her room was messy and comfortable. A pair of her clothes lay crumpled on her bathroom floor. On the floor half under the bed, was dark fabric. I grabbed it, and I gasped. I opened and closed my mouth wordlessly, like a fish. She lied to me. She must have, because in my hand was Adam's favourite T-shirt. I HAD to find them. NOW. I inhaled Adam's scent, so I could use it to track them. I rushed out of the building. Where would he take her? And more importantly, why?

I had a bad feeling deep in my gut. Whatever Adam had planned it couldn't be good. I ran down a Labyrinth of small streets to a chapel a few blocks away. Why is it that everytime she and I confront someone it's in a church or something similar. The doors were already wide open,  broken clean off their hinges. And there they were. Adam sensed me and spun around and chanted something under his breath. Suddenly, I couldn't move. Literally couldn't move. What did Adam do to me?

"It was nice of you to make it to witness this amazing revelation for your friend." He smirked devilishly.

"Fury..." She flushed at the ground, a look of pure shame on her face. But when she looked up again, pure determination was set in her eyes. "I love Adam. And I'm tired of hiding my feelings from you." She stared lovingly up at Adam. So naive. So human.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cut the chit-chat short. it is time to begin." Adam huffed, looking like an excited child on Christmas morning.

I struggled against whatever hold Adam had on me. No good could come from this.

"I am ready Adam," she stated. A greedy look filled Adam's gaze. He began to chant. I tensed waiting for his strange spell to take effect. Nothing. The chanting rose to a climax, the words changing to demonic snarls and grunts. His silver eyes tinged with a haunting red colour that looked a lot like.... Blood. The red was growing almost completely engulfing the silver. And that's when a tortured scream ripped from her throat.

********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: It seems I missed calculated there are only about 3 Chapters left in this book. So it might be as soon as  a couple of weeks before the Prologue of my new book is up.  AND next week I have up the cover for the new book and maybe even an exert from the book! Sorry this is soooo short. Until next time angels, snowflakes and memories of summer days <3!!!!