Chapter 6

A/N: Hey you beautiful amazing fans!!! Here's a new chappie, I just want to say I LOVE the support you guys are giving me. You are keeping me pumped and ready to write :) Here's your new chappie I hope it's good.

That night I slept fitfully. I dreamed of dying of heart-break, periodically Adam made an appearance and saved me from the pain. Which only made the dull ache inside of me grow to almost unbareable.

                                                                                ~

Fury returned and found me sitting still my eyes dead looking. I felt hollow as if I were watching my life through someone else's eyes. Fury couldn't explian what was wrong with me, I acted the same, but everything I did lacked emotion. I was a shadow of what I used to be. Adam was dead to me yet when I passed him, my heart still ached with longing. I had finally convinced Fury that she did not need to watch over me at night. But that didn't stop her from watcing me during the day like I was some kind of alien. I thought that being alone at night would make me feel better. It only caused sleep to evade  me more. And when I did dream it was only of Adam.

Adam became relentless, so much so I believe he no longer cared if Fury found out my emptiness was his fault. Every evening every surface of my room was covered with lavender roses, cards begging for forgiveness, and stuffed purple animals. And as soon as I saw them I gathered them up and threw them in an empty room. Adam only tried harder, and I gave up throwing therm away, they piled higher and higher.

                                                                         ~

I returned to my room one night and all the gifts were gone. My bed was neatly made and there was a single not onmy pillow. The side facing up was blank, I flipped it over. All it said was: Look behind you -A.

That when a single shadow detached itself from the others. It was Adam. He looked horrid.

Bags like blooming bruises under his eyes, his tousled blond hair was sticking out every which way. His normally crisp shirt was wrinkled and undone. I reached out my hand wanting to consol him, to hold him, and worst of all to kiss his cut lips. I snapped my hand back. I would resist my wishes. Then, out of nowhere, Adam sunk to his knees at my feet. He sobbed none to quietly.

"Sshhh," I hissed " Fury will hear you, and then she'll kill us both."

"She could never hurt someone as kind, beautiful and intelligent as you. My love," Adam murmured into my skirt. I struggled to keep my face perfectly blank. But it seemed Adam wasn't done yet. "Let my life end however you wish it. Whether it be fast or slow. Let your awe-inspiring beauty be the last thing my unworthy eyes ever see.

"Let these be my last words and take them to heart if you desire to. I love you I always have and I always will." He buried his face deeper into my skirt. It took a moment for the meaning of Adam's words to sink in. I staggered backward barely keeping my balance.

A/N: This chappie is dedicated to my newest fan! Thanks for fanning IceFire1998!!! NAd thanks to my other fans too! You are the best fans anyone could ask for. I couldn't do it without you. until next time love and hugs and teddy bears. <3