Chapter 8

A/N: Hey lovies another chappie up!!! Hope this is starting to make up for me not updating for a long while. WARNING: The beginning of this chappie is more steamy than some of the others, but please still enjoy it!!! Also, Adam and Fury's perspectives are added for the first time, but certainly not the last!

I lay silently watching Adam sleep as I waited for him to wake up. He looked so young and sweet.

"Adam," I whispered tracing the line of his high, prominent cheekbone. His lips parted and a small sigh escaped. In the blink of an eye he was looming over me. My legs seemed to be moving without me thinking, wrapped around his waist. And he smirked as I entangled my arms around the nape of his neck. I leaned forward and pulled him toward me as I put my back against the headboard. Adam softly kissed me but when I raised a brow he immediately deepened the kiss. Our kiss became heated and full of desire. I could tell Adam was struggling to stay him as his eyes switched between blue and silver every other second. Something inside of me pushed me to make Adam give up the fight against the demon in him, something pushed me to make him lose control. I wanted to see what his demon side was capable of. I pulled my hands through his thick hair. Adam tensed as his features became angled and his eyes remained silver. There was the sound of fabric ripping as a flesh-coloured tail flicked through the air.

Adam's tail wrapped around my calf like a pet snake. He pulled back, I stroked his cheek and pressed a kiss to his temple.

"Adam, I love you for you. I love every part of you. You don't have to hide from me." I whispered in his ear. He blinked clearly disbelieving. Even I was shocked by the depth of my words 

He picked me up bridal-style and leaned forward so that his hot breath fanned my face. " Do you trust me, angel?" The mysterious glint from yesterday returned to his eyes. I took a deep breath and took a moment to look at the man I loved. My decision had been made automatically as soon as he asked.

"Always, Adam. Always." And with that Adam carried me off into the early morning sun. Giving no hints as to where we were going.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Fury's P.O.V:

Hanging out with Matt, my father's best friend, had brought back so many fond memories from when I was small. Matt looked like he had barely aged since I last saw him 6 years ago. He had a beautiful family, and I loved spending time with him and catching up. But, it was time for me to return to my uhhh..... sort of best friend and the only other living halfie. I wondered what those two have been up to for the past few days? I hope they aren't doing something like at the hospital, that moment she told me about. I shook my head, no she wouldn't do that she said she didn't have feelings for Adam. And I trust her I think. Anyway, I could just ask them whe I got there. And they would tell me. Wouldn't they?

********************************************************************************************************************

Adam's P.O.V:

It was time. She had said she "loved every part of me". Now I knew for sure that she was the right one for me and what I had planned for us. I carried my love to a foreclosed chapel a couple of blocks away from where we were living. She was ready I could tell. But we had to hurry before Fury returns and finds us missing. I can't have my plan ruined now. Not when it was so close to being fulfilled.

********************************************************************************************************************

Did you like having Fury and Adam's Point of Views??? What do you guys think is Adam's plan for him and Faye?????? Please sweethearts, comment, fan, vote, heck even critique my work, I love hearing from you guys. It lets me know I'm writing this for a purpose and that someone actually read and liked it! Next chappie or 2 will be up a soon as tomorrow if I can find the time. Until next time, sunny days and relaxation <3!