I wake up with a heavy migraine, hearing ringing that almost sounded like static. I could ignore it for the most part.

I sit up scratching my head lightly, then making my way to my bathroom.

Pulling my moms rotting body out of the house by her hair, I drag her past my tree house and into a secluded part of the Forrest.

Standing over her and studying her facial features, I get a strong waft of bile that causes me to nearly gag.

I decide that instead of burying her body, I am going to burn it.

I start piling up sticks and twigs on to a large pile, about the size of my body, if not bigger. I begin searching the area for the gasoline tank I had hidden a while back.

Finding it neatly tucked behind a fallen tree. I crouch down and check the contents finding it to be half full. I sigh to myself, grumbling a bit.

"this won't do.. No, not at all"

I sigh, moving her body and placing it under shrubs, making sure it isn't viable at any angles.

Hoping nobody would find the body, I head back to my home for a bit.

After a moment of standing in my living room, I decide to start cleaning up the mess I left with an excessive amount of bleach and floor cleaner.

After that was finished I walk upstairs to take a shower to wash off all of the blood that she has shed onto me.

Once I undress and step into my shower I feel more comfortable than I have in a long time.
I reach behind me and turn the faucet closer to the "hot" side.

Feeling the stinging from the heat I jump lightly but don't turn it down.

I reach for my strawberry scented shampoo and lather it into my damp hair lightly tugging at it as I do so. I reach behind I again and move the faucet more to the "cold" side so I don't burn my scalp.

I tilt my head under the water, draining it of any dirt and blood from last night's events. After all of the soap is out of My hair I finish scrubbing my body then shut the water off stepping onto the cold tile floor.

I begin to get dressed, changing into a grey sweatshirt and joggers. Walking out of the bathroom and to the staircase making my way down. I fix the picture frame that always seems to be crooked.

I make My way to the fridge, my fingers twitching with the want to write a new note for my now dead parents. Deciding against it I step outside for a walk to clear my head.

I walk past the Ross wood park, not thinking Tim would be there at this time, I keep walking. I then pass the convenience store, going in to grab myself a snack.

Walking around the isles not paying attention to where I'm Walking, inevitably I bump into someone "hey watch where you're-" they stop and I flinch back, covering my face with my hands, prepared for a punch or a kick to be thrown my way but nothing happens.

Instead a familiar voice rings out "oh hey, its you" peering up, I  see Tim looking at me with a slight hint of a grin.

"Um.. Do you live in this store or something, how the fuck am i running into you here again?" I eye him with suspicion. He laughs lightly and explains that he got here for a few snacks not too long ago and was about to check out. "but uh, what I need is behind you"

I blush lightly and shuffle to the side. He reaches and grabs a pack of skittles from the shelf.

"hmm alright Tim, whatever ya say man. Tell the rats in the walls I said hi" I offer him a light smile to which he returns along with a light chuckle, "will do"