they both stare in shock as the words leave my mouth; "ill join you."

Both of them look at eachother then at me, the shock still prominent on their faces. Tim speaks up first,"youll join us?" a small pause between words a bit of surprise laced in his tone as he looks down at me, "I genuinly thought you were goiong to leave me for this, especially for the dog killing" he lets out at small chuckle. I reach up and pat his head, more or less ruffling his hair in the process. "i wouldnt leave you for something you cant control." I give him a smile, "although the dog thing was horrible."

Tim lets out a sigh,"Yeah, not my best moment. Not gonna lie, i might have cried watching myself do that. It sucks knowing what this thing is capable of; scary even" The boys stand, "Its time to open the box. "the box?" Genuinely confused, i stand as well. "yes, the box i gave you for your birthday like a year or so ago, did you forget about it?"

My eyes light up when i remember the box we had stored away out of sight out of mind. I follow Tim as he makes his way to our room, shuffling though the nightstand before pulling out said box. "here it is, now im gonna give you the key" he looks a bit nervous as he hands me the box, the key wrapped in newspapers. I had always wondered what that crumpled mess was. Grabbing the box allong with the key, I take a seat on the edge of our bed.

Opening the box, I find a mask: its color white like Tims, the same markings as his other than small lashes drawn on it, "how long have you been planning to tell me?" I look up at Tim then towards Brian; a confused look spread on my features. "Ever since I knew that i could trust you" He smiles down at me then takes a seat next to me, "theres more."

He rests his head on my sholder as he watches me pull out a small silver box."oh you cant have that yet," he grabs the small box from me placing it in his coat pocket. I let out a chuckle not asking questions, moving on to the other things residing in the box. I pull out a piece of paper, neatly folded.

Unraveling it, it reads:

Dear, y/n Im not sure how to put this into words but... I really like you, I cant stop thinking about you, like at all. everything I do reminds me of you. I even just ate skittles and was reminded of you taunting me for loving them so much. I really like how you can exsist around me and How we can sit and talk for hours... You like me too right? im not crazy? When I look at you, I see my world. You have saved me from myself so many times and i would like to know if you will be mine...
forever more.

Love, Tim

I fix my eyes on Tim, tears grazing me eyes. " I dont know what to say. Youve been feeling this way for that long?"
He chuckles, i have. But now that note is kinda useless, we've already figured out that we want and need each other. Brian clears his throat, reminding us that he is still in the room. a small chuckle excapes tim as he stands, offering me a hand. Walking out of the room hand in hand, i couldn't help but feel a bit of Fear for whats to come. Walking, I pick out the last thing in the box. The last thing was most definitely expired. A dainty box of candies.

"Oh wow Tim, you're bad at commitment," I say as I tug at the nearly molding box. Letting out a small laugh I toss them in the trash.

"Don't judge me miss 'i murdered my mom but didn't tell Tim until it was on the news'" he laughs tapping my shoulder with his.

"Butthole" I mutter, a smile smeared on my face, "thank you for this Tim." I give him a peck on his lips.

If my life was a story, i would be famous. i have crossed so many rivers and hills in my short life, i am so conflicted of who ive become. I am so happy now, i have my own place, my own lover and pup to take care of.  This man came into my lfe and accepted me for who i am and who ive become. I dont know what id be or where i would be without him.

Snapping myself from my own thoughts i peek up at him and immediately avert my eyes back to the open box I'm carrying; seeing him watching me. We finally sit after what felt like and eternity. "Are you sure you want to do this Mila?" Tim's voice breaks the silence, "It's a curse, you and Brian will be the only ones aware of what's going on, I don't want to scare you. I don't even know if you yourself will be aware. It might transfer to you as well."

"yes, i can handle it, I can feel this lifestyle calling my name. I know it sounds weird but I've told you about my childhood and all of the weird stuff I got into...' I trail off waiting for a look of affirmation to wich I receive. I let out a sigh of relief knowing I won't have to explain it all over again.

The living room became silent for a short while.

"I trust you. With that I trust your decisions." Tim smiles at me lovingly, " I just have to ask one more time. Are you sure?" His smile wavers into a stern expression.

"As I said before tim, I believe I can. I can always back out if I can't right?" I look back at him then towards the mask clutched in my grasp.

His face shows something of dread, "what do you mean, are you having second thoughts?"

Am I?

"No, Tim, I know I can do this, I just want to know."

"I don't think you can if it, uh what word, bonds? To you. I've tried so many times to get rid of mine. Burning,breaking, throwing it away, the whole nine yards. I've never been able to."  He shrugs.

"Okay. As long as I'm doing this with you, I'm okay." I move one of my hands away from the mask and grasp his lightly, "I trust you as well."

" guys, I feel like you're forgetting about me." Brians voice breaks the silence, an awkward Aura wafting our direction, " so both of you are under my watch now?" His expression is one of concern.

Time turns his attention towards him, " If that's okay with you, eyes." They both let out a small chuckle as the silly nickname, " I know you'll do fine dude."

Brian nods, "I think I can handle it. Come to think of it, I remember seeing you somewhere, y/n."

I bring my attention to him, "what do you mean."

Brian presses play on the remote, " before I continue I want to see if you recognize this 'outfit'" he holds up quotations with his fingers.

All of us direct out attention to the screen as the camera moves from Tim to brain.

No. Fucking. Way.

Whats shown if a masked figure. Just like the one I saw while disposing of my mother's corpse.

"Brian?"

Funny thing.....

This chapter.....

Has been sitting in my drafts......

Basically completed...........

Okay byeeeee, be back soon.