Chapter 14

This is the ring.. I know it's girly but it will make sense later.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Louis' Pov:
A week has gone by since Harry proposed. I still haven't fully grasped on the concept but I'm getting there. We are heading home today and I couldn't be more excited. We are currently at the airport waiting for our flight to board. "Hey Lou?" He asks. "Yeah?" He looks around and then looks down. "You're going to quit your job right?" He asked. I feel taken back by the question and look around. "Well I'm not sure. Maybe when we are married but I think I should keep the job till then." I say quietly. Harry just nodded and stood up as they called our flight. I stood up and followed him. "Haz I can quit if that's what you want but I should at least work for a couple more weeks. I make a lot of money and I could get my last pay check and then I can quit. Just so that way we have more money for the wedding." I say. He just nods and hands the lady at the door the tickets. She scans them and hands them back. We walk on the bridge gate. "If you quit your job after you get your pay check then fine that's okay, but no longer, please. I can't share you. You're way to perfect to be dating someone like me." He says.

They walk onto the plane and take their seats. Harry lifts the arm rest and pulls me to his chest. "Harry I love you so god damn much. I don't think you realize it. I'd never ever love anyone else." I say.

When we got home we decided to relax, watch some TV, and order a pizza. We ate our pizza and I climbed into his lap. I smile and cuddle into his chest. Harry chuckles "god baby I'm so lucky"he said "With what?" I move, straddling his lap. "I have you in my life" he says and places his hands on my hips. I smile and kiss his lips, him kissing back immediately. "then I must be in heaven" I say when I pull away from the kiss "What do you mean?" He asks confused. "To have an angel like you by me." I wink and starts giggling. he blushes "if anyone's and angel it's you" he says. "It's you" I whisper and rub your chest "Well I'm lucky because I have a goddess sitting on my lap" he says smiling "and yes you're a goddess because all the gods are ugly and if you're a goddess you are Aphrodite" He adds. I giggle and shakes my head blushing brightly. "You're an angel because you shine brighter in my world than anyone else." I say. "Fine if I'm your angel then you are my goddess" Harry says. "Agreed" I say smiling.

Later when we were heading to bed we laid down. I lay on my back and I sigh "I need a massage" "Lay on your tummy baby" he says. I smile up at him and I turn to lay on my stomach. he climbs on my hips and give me a massage. I bite my lip and close my eyes "fuck this feels good" He continues massaging my back and shoulders as I let out a soft moan and lick my lips. When he finished he said "you good?" I nod and smiles to myself. "Unless you want me to continue?" He says. I say instantly "please baby" He smiles and continue massaging my back. I blush lightly "Can you go down lower?" He nods "Of course" he says smiles and moves lower I try not to moan "You are turning me on a little bit" "Is it working?" He asks. I nod slowly. He smirks. I get up so I am facing him. I kiss him softly "I love you" I mumble against my lips. "I love you more" He says against my lips. "Prove it" I mumbles back as he runs his fingers through my hair. He pulls away and grabs my hand. He points to the ring on my finger "that should be proof enough" he said. I smile wide and kiss him softly. He kisses back and we pull away after a while and cuddle in bed. We watch Friends on Netflix and eventually fall asleep. I fell asleep after Harry and I smile up at his sleeping figure. "I love you Harry styles" I whisper and fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys /.\ I'm so sorry for this being extremely late. I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to write.

I think I should finally tell you guys but there's like two chapters left..... I'm sorry if you guys don't like how quickly it's ending but this started out as a short story, then it kind of grew a little more then I was expecting..

Again so so so so so so sorry for the late update. I will try and get the rest of the chapters up soon!