Chapter 2

Louis' pov:
"I want you" he said. I smirked "well there's a no touching policy so you can't have me." He groaned "at least not here" I smirked. He looked up at me with a smile. "Now how about a lap dance?" I suggested. "Oh please do" he said happily. I hoped off his lap and went to turn on the stereo. I decided to dance to Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days.

As it started I made my way over to him slowly. I swayed my hips running my hands over my body. When I was in front of him I leaned over and grabbed his knees and went down to a crouch and bounced. I stood back up and walked around the chair, making sure to run my hand over him as I go. He let out a loud groan. I finally got in front of him again and slowly sat down on his lap while moving by hips side to side. When I was fully sitting on his lap I swiveled my hips. He moaned softly while I smirked. I moved off his lap and kept dancing. When I turned back around he looked at me with lust filled eyes. I walked back over to him and turned around and began lowering myself onto his lap again. I grinded on him the second I was fully sat. He moaned louder and I couldn't help but smirk.

When the song ended I got off of him quickly. He groaned in protest. "You started this, you finish this" he told me gesturing to the bulge in his pants. I smirked "there's a no touch rule sorry." He looked me dead in the eye as he stood up and unbuttoned his jeans. "Hey you can't do that" I said. Well actually he could there was no rule against it, but I'm not ready to see my crush naked yet. That's right crush. I've had a crush on Harry for two years now, but he hates me an up until today I thought he was as straight as they come. I've never been so wrong in my life.

I was broke from my thoughts to the sound of moaning. I looked at Harry and saw he was stroking himself. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. It was so hot. I've had countless dreams of Harry being make in front of me, I never thought it would happen.

His moans became louder. It was then that I realized he was moaning my name. I felt my dick twitch in my spandex underwear. He suddenly came with a loud moan of my name. I groaned softly hoping he didn't notice. Much to my dismay he heard. After he cleaned himself up an stood up and walked over to me. "Hey Louis do you know how to fix phones? Something seems to be missing from it" he said. "Do I look like I fix phones?" I said in a sassy voice. "I think I know what's missing" he said while looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes "and what might that be?" He looked me dead in the eye "it doesn't have your number in it" he put his phone out in front of him. "Who says my number belongs in your phone?" I asked sassily. "Your bulge does" he gestured down. I looked down. Well shit I forgot that it was there. "I can fix that for you" he said in my ear seductively. I groaned softly biting my lip. "And all you have to do is put your phone number into my phone" he said. I closed my eyes and grabbed his phone. I put my number in quickly and put the name as 'sexgod' I handed him back his phone. "I have one more dance then I'm done. Wait for me" I whispered in his ear. He nodded and walked out of the room. I looked at the clock on the wall and say I had five minutes to get ready for my last dance.

I ran to my dressing room and changed into my last costume. I got back stage just in time. The music started. The song was I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears.

I finished my dance and walked back to my dressing room quickly. I changed in minutes and told Zayn and Niall bye. I walked out to the bar and said by to Liam. I looked around and spotted Harry by the door. I walked to him quickly. "Yours or mine?" He asked. "Yours" I said quickly. He smiled "did you drove here or walk?" He asked. "I drove" I said "but I can pick up my car tomorrow" I said. "Alright lets go" he said and showed me to his car.

When we got to his house, the second the front door was shut I was pressed against it. He had his lips pressed to mine hard. I kissed back and put my hands in his hair. He moved his hands to my bum and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He began walking to what I'm assuming is his room. He laid me down on his bed and started stripping me. I laid there feeling content and let him.

I watched as he undressed himself and threw his clothes where ever. He moved back onto the bed and began kissing me again. I kisses back opening my mouth. He slipped his tongue inside and explored. Licking every bit of my mouth he could. I suck his tongue and he moaned. He pulled his tongue out and bit my bottom lip tugging on it. I let out a loud groan.

He let go of my lip and started kissing my neck, sucking on random places and biting down on others leaving marks. He started kissing down my chest. When he got to my nipples he suck on them and then continued kissing down my chest again.

When he got down to my waist line he stopped and looked up at me. "Can I?" He asked. I nodded my head frantically. He kissed the tip of my aching cock and wrapped one of his large hands around the base. He stroked me slowly while licking the tip. I bit down on my lip to keep from moaning.

With out warning he took me into his mouth and sucked hard. I let out a loud moan and threw my head back in pleasure. He bobbed his head and fondled my balls. I was a moaning mess. He pulled off of my dick and reached over to his nightstand. He pulled out lube and a condom. He placed them on the bed and moved down to my groin again. This time he lifted my legs up so he could reach my bum hole. He started licking over it and around it. He spread my cheeks apart and he prodded at my hole. I moaned loudly. He continued to lick, suck, and prod my hole as he put lube on three fingers.

He pulled his mouth away from my hole and circled his pointer finger around my hole. He slowly stuck it in and moved it fast. I clenched my eyes shut tight. He added a second finger and moved them quickly. I whimpered slightly in pain. He scissored me open and added a third finger. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded softly. He started to move them quickly. The pain slowly turn to pleasure, just as he pulled them out. I groaned and clenched around nothing. I watched as he lubed up his dick and lined himself up. "Ready?" He asked softly. I nodded softly "are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, please" I managed to get out.

He slowly slide inside of me, trying to be gentle. I winced at the stretch. When he was fully inside he stayed still till I told him to move. When I nodded my head he started to thrust slowly. I reached up and held onto his arms. He started thrusting faster and harder. I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate. "Fuck Louis you're so tight" Harry moaned out. I moaned louder with each thrust. He thrusted harder and faster causing me to start screaming in pleasure. I moved my hands to his back and scratched it. He moaned and kept thrusting. The bed was hitting the wall creating a lot of noise. "I'm g-gonna c-cum!" I yelled. He thrusted harder hitting my prostate again. I screamed as I came onto our chest, clenching around him, moaning out his name loudly. A few thrust later Harry came inside of me, moaning my name loudly. He came down from his high and slowly pulled out. I whimpered at the loss. He leaned down and licked the cum off of my chest.

When he finished he laid next to me and pulled me to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest smiling. "That was amazing" I piped up. "Yeah it really was" he said. I looked up at him smiling. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I kissed back. He pulled away and smiled "lets get some sleep" he said. I nodded and laid my head back on his chest and slowly fell sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~
Okay so here's chapter 2. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll try and update again tonight or tomorrow :) let me know what you guys think ^.^