Chapter 10

Louis' Pov:
The next morning Haz and I wake up early for school. We got ready and walked out of his house hand in hand. He opened the door for me and I climbed in.

The drive to school wasn't long. He parked the car and we got out. We walked inside, hands laced together. We ignored all the looks we were getting and ignored the whispers. I looked at the guys and saw a few with horror written all over their faces. I chuckled to myself and so did Harry, obviously seeing what I was seeing.

We walked to each of our lockers together, not caring about what was being said. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked to my firs class. "You know you didn't have to walk me to class" I stated when we were at the door. "I know, but I wanted to" he said smiling. I leaned up against the wall and he moved closer to me, closing the gap between us. I looked up into his eyes and smiled as he placed one hand on the right side of my head, and one hand on my hip. He leaned closer and I closed the space and kissed him softly. He kissed back, deepening the kiss. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away.

"You better get to class baby. I don't want you to be late" he said kissing my cheek. "Maybe I don't want to go to class" I said looking at him. "Well you don't have a choice, now get your cute arse in class" he said pecking my lips and softly pushing me to the door. "Fine! Ill go but give me a proper hug" I smiled. He chuckled and hugged me tightly, he let go and pushed me into class. I smiled and walked in, taking my seat quietly.

Class seemed to go by quickly and I was heading to my next class which happens to be with Harry. On my way I dropped off my books in my locker and started walking to class. I was about to walk into class when someone grabbed me and pushed me to the ground. I looked up and before I saw who it was they began beating me. I wanted to cry out for help but I couldn't get even a word out.

All I felt was pain rushing through my body, I didn't even know why it was happening. I heard the bell and that's when they stopped. They ran away and I laid there, feeling nothing but pain. Soon all I saw was black.

Harry's Pov:
Class had already started and Louis wasn't here yet. I raised my hand quickly, feeling worried. "Yes Mr. Styles?" The teacher asked. "Can I use the hall pass?" I asked quickly. "The bell just rang, you could have gone during class change, so no." She said. I bit my bottom lip and pulled out my phone. I didn't have a text from Louis so that means he's still here. I texted him and asked where he was.

Twenty minutes later I still hadn't received a text from Louis. I was growing more worried by the second. I raised my hand quickly. "What Mr. Styles?" The teacher asked annoyed. "Can I please go, it's an emergency" I said flustered. She shooed me out and I got up and ran to the door, ignoring the don't run called out from the teacher. I ran out the door and turned the corner. My eyes widen and I felt tears fill my eyes. I ran over to Louis, who was on the ground, curled up in the fetal position. I moved the hair out of his face and looked over him. He was still breathing, but he was defiantly hurt. I felt tears streaming down my face as I carefully picked him up bridal style and carried him to the nurses office.

The nurse looked him over and told me that he needed to go home, once he has woken up. I was. Currently sitting next to the little bed Louis was in, I was holding his hand. He woke up a few minutes later, groaning and whimpering in pain. He looked around and his eyes landed on me and I gave him a sad smile. "Haz? What happened?" He asked. "You were beaten up baby, do you know who hurt you?" I asked. He nodded softly "who baby?" I asked softly. "Stan, Austin, and Jacob" he said looking down. "Where are you hurt most baby?" I asked. He pointed to his stomach and I frowned looking at him. "Anywhere else hurt badly?" I asked. He pointed to his chest and head. I leaned over and kissed his forehead softly. I looked into his eyes "can I see your tummy?" I asked quietly. He nodded and I carefully lifted his shirt. I felt more tears fill my eyes as I saw a huge bruise over his stomach. I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his stomach. I pull his shirt back down and look up at him. "Can I just go home?" He asked. "I'm not sure, let me go ask the nurse okay?" He nodded and I walked out to the nurse quickly. She walked in and asked him all the questions I did.

She told me to take him home, so I did just that. When we got to his house I laid him in bed and cover him up. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get you some pain reliever okay?" I told him. He nodded and I quickly went downstairs and searched through the cabinets and found the pain reliever. I got a glass of water and two pain killers and walked back upstairs. I handed him the meds and water and he took them as fast as he could. He put the glass on the nightstand and crawled under the blanket.

"Cuddle me?" He asked softly. I nodded and climbed in on the other side and pulled him to my chest. He draped his arm over my chest and laid his head next to it. I wrapped one arm around his waist and the other I placed on his hand on my chest. "Go to sleep honey" I said quietly. He nodded and closed his eyes. He was asleep within minutes and he snored softly. I looked down at his beautiful, bruised face. I frowned and moved the hair off of his forehead. I lifted his shirt slightly and winced, seeing the bruise a dark black and blue. I ran my fingers carefully over the bruise. "I promise from this day on, no one will ever hurt you again" I whispered and moved his shirt back down and kissed his forehead. "Never again" I whispered and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So here's chapter 10 hope you enjoyed it! :) let me know what you think :)