Part 1:Encounter

Tit tit tit tiiiiitttt.....Uggghh....so tired.Why do I have to go earlier to school today?*yawn* I wonder what time it is now.(looks at the clock) Ahhh!!! I'm 15 minutes late! Oh my God. (showering) Why didn't I set the alarm earlier? Ughh..it's my fault anyway. Mother:Yuki. Sit here and have your breakfast. Yuki:Sorry mom. I'll just take this sandwich and eat it on the way to school. I have to be there early.(putting her shoes on) Mom:Okay. Be careful. Yuki:Bye mom! (Yuki waves goodbye to her mother and ran to her school since the school is only 7 minutes away from her house.) I hope *sensei won't get mad at me. [Sensei means teacher] (As she arrives at the school entrance,she accidentally hit someone) Yuki:Ooff! Oww...that hurts. ??:Sorry. Are you alright? Yuki:I'm alright. I'm sorry too because I hit you. ??:Oh,it's okay because I was in a hurry too because of the selection of the captain of sports department.(Yuki suddenly remembered) Yuki:Oh yeah. That's why I had to come eralier today.Okay. Umm...I have to go now. Bye!(Yuki continued running) ??:(slightly grins)See you later. (Yuki opened the door of the room she was supposed to be) Yuki:Morning,Sensei! Sorry I was late. I... (Yuki was interrupted by her teacher) Sensei:You better be! And I don't want to listen to your excuses! Now,go and take your seat! Another student will be coming here too. I knew it. I wonder who that guy earlier was but I've seen him before. I really know him but who? I forgot. My brain is still not working right now. Hmmm... How did he know about the selection?(When Yuki was still busy remembering,someone enters the room) *knock knock* ??:Good morning,Sensei. Sorry I'm late. Sensei:It's okay. Yuki:What?! How can you be so nice to him? I was late but he came later than me! No fair! Sensei:Hey,you're not a kid anymore so stop whining! Now,getting back to you Mr....by the way,you're from the tennis club right? ??:Yes. Sensei:What's your name? ??:Kou. Sensei:Okay,Kou. Sit next to Yuki. (Kou flashed a small smile to Yuki but Yuki just stares at him with no expression) Hmmph! I'm not going to smile back at you. Sensei:The reason I called you both here is.....(The voice of the teacher trails off because Yuki was staring at Kou for a while and realised he is the captain of the tennis club and is also her *senpai[senpai means for seniors in schools] Oh oh....

There will be part 2. Just wait. Thanks for reading.