Part 7:Unrealised Developed Feelings

[NOTE- I changed Kou's name to Ryu. Sorry for the late name change. Please be cautious of this]

(Yuki was having fun looking around the shops. She even bought a cute hairband that suits her. She puts it on) What should I buy for senpai? (She looks around that particular shop and spotted something that caught her eyes. It's a bracelet. She approaches the old lady at the counter) Yuki:Excuse me,how much is it for this bracelet? Old lady:Ohh...it actually comes in pairs. You can't just buy one,dear. Yuki:Eh? I see. (There was a bit of a disappointment there) Old lady:But these bracelets can bring good luck. Yuki:Good luck? Maybe I should buy it. So that senpai can have a bit of good luck from me. (Yuki smiles just thinking about it while looking at the bracelets. Yuki:I guess I'll buy it then. (Yuki paid for the bracelets. She looks very happy for someone who is just buying a bracelet. She looked as if she was buying something for her loved ones. The old lady giggled)

Old lady:This reminds me of me from my olden days. Yuki:Hm? Old lady:Before,I was like you when I wanted to buy something for my husband. Yuki: ? What do you mean? Old lady:You look very happy. Your boyfriend is a lucky one to have someone love him dearly. You even looked around the whole area in my shop to find something that suits him. Right? (Yuki was shocked and embarrassed to say anything and her face became red but then she opened her mouth to speak)

Yuki:No. It's not like that. He's just my...he's not my boyfriend. He's not even my friend. He's not my classmate too. He's just my senpai who I am close with. (She realised that already but she felt sad just saying it) Oh yeah. It's because I'm his assistant that we became close. What would happen if I wasn't? Would I be close to him? Old lady:I'm sorry,dear. I didn't know that. Yuki:It's fine. It's not your fault *obaachan.[Grandma] Old lady:It's just that you looked happy. That's why. Yuki:Really? Was it that obvious? (The old lady just smiled) Yuki:I guess it does. Waaiitt...! I think I'm forgetting something. (She checks her watch) Yuki:Ahhh! I forgot about him! Old lady:Oh,are you okay? Yuki:Ermm...I have to go now. I have to go and meet with Ryu-senpai. Old lady:Just be careful out there. Yuki:Okay. Thanks obaachan! Take care! Old lady:Goodbye. I hope the girl and the boy will be together. Hmmm...she said Ryu right? (The old lady laughs) Old lady:The luck bracelet will help the both of them.

Why didn't I realise it's already 1.30?! I hope he's not mad. I should call him. Yuki:Come on,come on. Please answer. Ryu:Hello? Yuki:Senpai!! Ryu: .... calm down,Yuki. You don't have to shout you know. My ear hurts. Yuki:Sorry...are you there already? Ryu:Yeah. Where are you? Yuki:I'm almost there. Just a minute away. (She ran to the place where they're supposed to meet)

Yuki:*pant* *pant* I'm sorry. Did you wait long? I wasn't planning to say that just now. Ryu:No,I didn't wait long. Why did you run? Yuki:It's because... should I tell him I was late because I bought something for him? ...nothing. I just wanted to. Ryu:Ookaay?... let's get inside. (Ryu brought Yuki to the food stall area) Are we going to eat first? Ryu:Yuki,since you knew about my part-time job,I have a favor to ask you. Can you please help me with the work today? I'll give you something in return later. My sister can't help me here today. Please?