Last part:I love you

(The letter stated:Senpai,this a gift for you. Hope you like it. Thank you for being a great head of the sports department and a great senpai aaanndd... also a great cook! I like you about all that. Please wear that bracelet all the time because it brings in good luck. PS:I want to eat another one of your cookings again. He he... ^^)  Like me? Ryu giggled reading that letter. Yeah. I'll wear this all the time since you're also wearing it. (He actually knew this thing because he saw Yuki wearing the same bracelet like his one since last week and earlier that day)

(At the school,the sports teacher called both Yuki and Ryu to his office) Why do we keep meeting each other like this? Sensei:Like I said,both of you have to take strict measures for this things. Otherwise,the sports students won't listen to you. Got it? Both of you? Yuki & Ryu:Hai,sensei! (They leave the room and went to the sports department room to settle some papers) Ryu:Yuki,thank you for your gift the other day. Yuki:Eh? (She blushed) Y-you're welcome. Do you.. like it? (She placed her hand on the table and her face got closer to Ryu's,eager to know) Ryu: •_•  Err...Yuki? Your face is too close,don't you think? Yuki:Ah.
*G-gomennasai[Sorry],senpai! (She became flustered by it. She keeps looking down on the floor. Ryu wanted to laugh because of her face but he just holds it in) Ryu:I like it,Yuki. I'm even wearing it. See? (He shows it to Yuki. Yuki felt satisfied) Waahh...it really suits him. I looked for it for a long time at that park. It's worth it. He he... Good thing you like it. I spent a long time finding something that suits you. Ryu:(giggled) You don't have to do that for me,Yuki. Hm? Ohh...I see you're wearing the same bracelet as mine? Did you purposely do that?

Yuki:Eh? (Looks at her right hand,where she wore it on) Oh my gosh! We're wearing the same bracelets! Well...,the obaa-chan at the store told me that I have to buy it in pairs. I don't know why. There's more good luck I think? He he... Ryu:Okay. By the waaay...do you perhaps want to eat with me? I'll cook something for you. Do you want to go to my house later? Yuki:Me? Go to his house? Won't it be like a dream come true for me? Well,kind ofI -I think I can. I'll confirm it with you later. Ryu:It's just a friendly treat. As a thank you gift from me. (Smiles) You don't have to be awkward around me you know. We're friends,aren't we? Yuki:We are? I feel happy just for him to say that. Friends...can we be more than that? I wonder...but it would just be impossible.

*ring~~* (Ryu picks up his cell phone and answered the call from Yuki)
*Moshi-moshi. [Hello ] Yuki,are you coming over to my house? Yuki:Uhh...y-yeah. I am. Can I go over right now? I'm all ready. Ryu:Great! The sooner the better! See you later.(Both of them ended their call) That was the first I heard senpai's voice over the phone. My heart is thumping really fast whenever I hear his voice every now and then. I really want to tell you how I feel but it's too hard.....