Part 9:Could This Be Love?(ii)Yuki

Yuki. Urmm... Yuuukiii.... (She opens her eyes and looked at the person in front of her) Ryu-senpai? (He smiled. He drew in closer to Yuki's face. It was just a few centimeters away. Yuki just stared at him giving no response) Senpai? I love you Yuki. Don't leave me alone. I really love you. Eh? (His face is getting closer to Yuki's. Yuki can't move away because of Ryu's words. He kisses her softly on her forehead. He then wanted to go down to Yuki's lips. It got closer)

*tit tit tit tiiiiitt......* (Yuki opens her eyes in disbelief) What was that? Again? But this was even worse. (She touches her forehead. Her face is flushed) >< Euurmmm! *whining* That dream felt real. He got a reward for making me dream about him. ...... Senpai....why do you make me feel like this?

-That day at the Star park[second time]-
(Someone was watching Yuki and Ryu together who were in the stall,laughing. He thought that something suspicious was going on. He didn't go there even though he wanted to. He just watched them)
Now......
-At school- Tomoe:Hi,Yuki! Yuki:Oh,hi senpai! Tomoe:Do you want to do a study group? Both of us? Yuki:Hmm....I think it should be fine. But,you're a senior. Shouldn't the topics you learned are different? Tomoe:Well I had to recap my last year's topics. So...can we start tomorrow? Yuki:Sure,but can I bring one if my friends along? She wanted to do a study group too. Tomoe: ... Okay. We'll do it in the school library after school. Yuki:Okay.