Chapter 12

FINALLY !!! An update :-)

When I arrived at Jc's house I walked up to our room and pulled out my Laptop ,I logged into Jc's WiFi and called Poppy. It was morning in Engalnd and it was Sunday so she was online.She immediatly  picked up.

"Lucy!! Finally ! It's been SO long since we talked!" Poppy  said

"Yes!! I miss you so bad ,Poppy!" 

"I miss you too Lucy! Tell me what happened the last weeks,and were are you ? Last time I saw your room it wasn't pink" She laughed 

"We are in Texas "I said "At Jc's" I smiled cause I know she really likes Jc .

"You are freaking kidding me?Do you you mean the Jc that I think you mean?"She asked her eyes wide open.

"I'm telling the truth!"I said while laughing

"…..OMG ….WOW!" she was speechless I can tell 

"You can start to breath again now" I said and she took a deep breath I just laughed it became 'normal' for me to hang out with people I used to see only trough the display of my laptop. It still was exciting to meet them all but it wasn't that breathtaking exciting.So I found Poppy's reaction really funny I wish I had recorded it but I unfortunatly didn't.It was hilarious how she sat infront of her computer trying to control her breath.

"Ah and I'm in their new music video" I said if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"NO! Wait I watch it !" she answered tipping into her keyboard.

While she was watching the video I studied her facial expressions. She laughed so hard it was amazing but I also realized that I missed her very bad.When she finished the video she couldn't stop laughing.

"That …was hilarious!" She said after she calmed down a bit

"Yeah I had fun too" I said 

"And between you and Kian? Everything alright?" she asked

"Yeah …it's all good" I said with a big smile on my face remembering what he said to me the other night.

"GOOD?" Poppy asked kinda shocked "judging by your big fat smile it's better than just GOOD"

"Well… yeah."I smiled again"..he said he loves me" I squeeled 

"WHAT?? Awwww how cute! Finally !I waited for that moment so long!" Poppy said"And did you say it back?"

"Of course! I waited for it too though …"I answered

"Aww Lucy!" Poppy squeeled

"But we have this stupid bet…" I said 

"A bet? What's it about?" 

"Well, I'm not allowed to kiss him til tomorrow 12am" 

"Oh I think that's hard! What do you have to do if you loose?"

"I have to be his slave" 

"His slave? Hot!" Poppy wiggled her eyebrows

"Poppy!" I said shocked but laughed. That was Poppy all through.

"What? You guys are dating for 2 month now. If I was Kian I would've done so many things with you!" 

"Poppy please! We don't wanna rush things!" 

"Well I just said what I was thinking!" She held her hands up in defence 

"Yeah sure" I heard the boys come back from the pool"Poppy are you ready to meet the boys?I asked " She nodded I saw her excitement.She 'met' Kian before but not Sam and the other two boys.