Chapter 24

We were driving for a couple of hours when I fell asleep . I woke up in Kians arms he was carrying me into a hotel.

"It's late love ,go back to sleep " he said and kissed my forehead I wrapped my arms thightly around his neck. I heard him talk to the lady on the reception before I fell asleep again.When I woke up again the sun was already shining and I had Kians arms wrapped around my waist .GOD I will miss this spooning position when I have to sleep in my own bed without Kian. I heard him lightly snoring so he was still sleeping I closed my eyes and doze off again.

"Hey wake up beautiful or do you want to stay in bed the whole day " Kian whispered in my ear and I was awake immediately .

"Okay I'm awake ! " I sat up and rubbed my eyes . Kian was already dressed so I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine and changed into some shorts and a cropped top . I noticed that I was wearing my pj's so Kian had changed my clothes last night . I don't know how to think about that ... haha. I put on my blue vans.

" I'm ready to go !" I said while fixing one of the shoelaces.

"Then let's go " Kian put on his grey Chicago Blackhawks SnapBack that I loved so much [ A/N he's wearing it in the boyfriend video if you want to know wich one I mean ;-) ] he took my hand and we went to the elevator . It looked really expensive and when I say really expensive that I mean it !

"Uhm Kian ? How much do we have to pay for this ?"

"Well you have to pay nothing I'll pay for you "

" NO ! I don't want you to pay for me especially not this expensive hotel !"

"Hey calm down Mum gave me some money ! She said ' you better go to a hotel I don't want that something bad happens to you both during you stay at a cheap Motel ' so we were forced to stay here ! And she pays !" We were in the elevator now and Kian pushed the button for the restaurant .We wanted to eat breakfast before we leave . I felt a bit uncomfortable because this was such an expensive hotel and I was wearing shorts and a cropped top...you coul see a bit of my tummy .But then I thought 'seriously ? Who cares ? I will not see any of these people again !'

When we had finished we went outside and the car already stood infront of the entrance .Wow. I would really like to know how much he had to pay for all this .I mean for a teenager this seemed really expensive! We drove around the city and visited everything you have to it was nearly the same like when we were in L.A. but in Pheonix .We had so much fin together !

"So ...uhm I promised you a date and ..well ...I thought now would be a good time !?" Kian said slightly nervous ,he was playing with my fingers and I could only smile

"Perfect! So what are we going to do ?" it was 5pm so it wasn't late but it wasn't early...if that makes sense.

" I thought about going to the movies and then eat dinner?"

"Great idea!"

We searched for the cinema and thank god we found one ok this is Pheonix the fifth biggest city in the USA why wouldn't we find a cinema haha. It was a really big so we had a bunch of movies we could watch. We finally decided to watch 'The Vow' .I wanted to see it since it was running in the cinema back home in chester but I had no time. So this cinema was so big that it showed this movie even if it's old (Old to be shown in a cinema ,you know haha) We bought Popcorn and Coke and sat down on our seats. I rested my head on Kians shoulder ,and his arm was wrapped around mine -typical position for a couple I think.The film started and everytime I grabbed for some popcorn Kian did too and our hands touched and everytime it was like an electric shock-a good one ! When the film had finished we went to a cute restaurant and ate dinner.We sat face to face and we looked at each other almost all the time. It was SO cheesy ...but I liked it. We were talking about some random stuff and laughed really much ,too. It was just amazing and the best date you could ever have.We walked back to the car hand in hand. Kian opened the car door for me and I slipped into the car slightly blushing .Nobody has ever done that for me before .Everything was so romantic! As we arrived at the Hotel Kian opened the door for me and gave some hotelguy the car keys .Then he took my hand and we went to the elevator ,Kian pushed the button and then faced me

"How did you like it?"

"It was amazing ...thank you! It was literally the best date I had and obviously one of the best dates I'll ever have!" I answered

"Only ONE of the best you'll ever have? I'm dissapointed!" he said I slapped his chest playfully and he pressed his lips onto mine ,I immediatly kissed back and the kiss got very heated but when the elevator door opened we pulled away and looked at a little girl and her mother.I tried to fix my hair and had to put myself together so I would not laugh .I grabbed Kians hand and sqeezed it so he would look at me ,and so he did .I saw that he had to put hiself together ,too. I bit my lip and hide my face in Kians chest .He stroke my back but his hand stopped and rested on my butt .This dirty kid haha. The little girl and her mother were in Kians back so they would not see it. The elevator doors opened one more time and it was our floor.We exited the elevator and I could hear the little girl say

"They were cute ,weren't they?" and I smiled widely when we reached our hotel door Kian tried to open it with the card but it wouldn't work .I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head onto his back.

"Lucy that doesn't help! I can't concentrait on what I'm doing !"

"Oh I'm SO sorry!" I said and chuckled he finally opened the door and we went inside ,me not letting go of him.He closed the door behind us and managed to loose my grip around his body he turned around and kissed me as passionatly as he did in the elevator.We walked over to the bed and he pushed us slighty onto it. He laid on top of me ,supporting himself with his hands next to my head. His lips left mine and he kissed my neck and started to suck it so he would leave a lovebite there I laughed cause it tickled .When he was finished he went further down. He kissed my collarbone and his hand slipped under my top.I moaned in pleasure when he started to stroke my breast, my hands were tangled in his hair .I sat a bit up to pull off my top Kian took off his shirt too and then continued what he was doing he started to kiss his way down and he reaches my belly button, making me giggle.He looks up at me while unbuttoning my pants and I nod to make him continue.I raised my butt a bit to help him take off my pants ,when I was only in my underwear I sat up and unbutton his pants too ,he took them of and crawled ontop of me again. I was a but nervous cause I knew what would happen now...but I wanted this to happen really bad!

"Here's nobody that could disturb us..." Kian whisperd into my ear I smiled "Are you sure you wanna do this ?" he asked a bit worried.

"Yes" I said enthusiatically

"Okay" he kissed me passionatly and unclipped my bra.I took it of and he looked at my bare breasts his smile grew wide.

"You like what you see?" I asked chuckling

"Yeah!" he said and leaned down to kiss my breasts I moaned in pleasur again.Then he finally took of my underpants and then his.he looked at me again and I fastly nodded .He put on a condom (I don't want to be 16 and pregnant ;-) )He entered me and I felt a little pain, I wince and Kian stops in his movements looking at me worried the pain slowly goes away and I nod again.

He starts to thrust slowly his face right infront of mine .He kissed me passionatly and licked my lip asking for entrance and I let him -of course! After a few thrusts he reached his climax and his body relaxed. He rested his head on my chest and I stroke his hear.We laid in silence for the next couple of minutes but then I spoke up

"I correct myself... it was THE BEST date I'll ever have!"

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to kian_addicted cause she waited for it so long haha hope you liked it ;-)

Keep on commenting and voting and reading and being awesome !!! ❤❤❤