Chapter 18

A/N

Follow me on Twitter : @fei_laura :-) and If you do would you tweet me that your reading my story and give me some feedback ?! That would be nice :-) love you all and enjoy the chapter :-)

I woke up with Kians arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him and he was already awake.

"Happy Birthday!!" I whispered and kissed him

"Thanks ,love" We lay there cuddled up for the next minutes until Kian spoke up "This is the best birthday ever..."

"It's 9am in the morning how can you say that?" I chuckled

"Because the most beautiful girl is my girlfriend and she's laying here in my arms " He gave me another kiss.

"You're too cute to handle .." I chuckeled again when suddenly three boys stood in our room

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAN!" they all shouted and we sang 'happy birthday' together.

"Wow thanks guys!" Kian said and hugged the boys

"Sooo our present is that you'll have a huge party tonight !!" Jc said

"What?? Wow cool ! Thanks !! " Kian was overwhelmed he didn't expect that I can tell .

"It starts at 8pm and I invited some friends " Jc winked .I knew he had invited Ricky Dillon and Connor Franta. They are coming to the meet up too . We invited Trevor Moran too but he couldn't come that would have been fun to have all members of OurSecondLife together... But it'll be fun with onthe other guys too !

"So we have to get something for tonight but I'm sure you two find something to do " Ricardo said and winked at us.

"Sure Ricardo !" I chuckeled

"Let's eat something for breakfast!" Kian suggested and I agreed we went to the kitchen and prepared everything.The other boys said goodbye and went to pick up the other two lads. I was so excited to finally meet them I've seen so many videos and if they're friends with Kian ,Sam Jc and Ricardo they can only be nice and funny ! After the breakfast we decided to go for a walk. We went around our fingers intertwined and talked about random stuff just like always... We always had something we could talk about.When we came back the other boys were back too and I started to get nervous .Of course Kian noticed that we lived together for more that 2 month now ...he nearly knew me better than I knew myself, I think.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Kian asked me

"Uhm...nothing" I tried to smile confidently...failed

"Tell me Lucy ! Please !" Now he looked worried how sweet

"No need to be worried just go in there now !" I said pointing at Jc's house. When he opened the door

As we entered the house everything was silent they must've heard that we had arrived . I put my purse onto the table in the kitchen .

'Lets watch some tv ?!" I asked Kian because I thought everybody was gathered in the living room .

"Sure "

"Go ahead !" I said to Kian motioning towards the living room door

"Okaaaay ..." He was confused, then he opened the door and all the boys were screaming

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAN"

" Wow !! Ricky !! Connor !! What are ya doin' here ? " he hugged the two boys

"Well we wanted to celebrate the birthday of one of our best mades " Ricky answered

" So good to see you !!" Connor said " and who's that beautiful girl ?? " he looked at me

" That's Lucy " Kian wrapped his arms around my waist " our exchange student ..."

" Exchange student ?" Connor raised one eyebrow

" Yeah ... " was all I said

" Well ' exchange student ' " he emphasized exchange student " we're you from ?"

"England ..." dude !!why was I so shy today ??

" Oh England ? Cool ! I never been there !How is it there ?" he seemed excited

"Uhm..boring?"

"Really?"

"Uhm...yeah I guess ..well maybe it's because I lived there my entire life.." I tried to smile..GOSH what was wrong with me?

"Ah that could be true .." he answered smiling back

"Heeeeey !!You must be Lucy! Nice to meet you I'm Ricky " he smiled and hugged me I hugged him back

"Yep that's me " I chuckeled "And of course I know who you are !I've seen ,I think, every single one of your videos ?"

"Oh that's really cool!" he answered lisping I always thought it was a really cute way he was lisping .You know there are two ways a person can lisp ,[A/N this word is so weird haha] an annoying one where you just want to slap the persons face and the one where just want to hug the person cause it's so adorable ! An Ricky is definatly adorable !!

"Let's get the party started !!" Jc shouted and started To play some music , we all danced and had fun. It was 8 pm now and everybody else was showing up at jc's house everybody they invited was nice and funny ...until Carly arrived.