Chapter 5

We are at the park.The sun is shining as always here in California.Kian takes my hand and leads me to a bench at a lake.

"Wow it's beautiful here!" I say overwhelmed.

"Just like you "Kian says making me blush.We sit down on the bench and I rest my head on Kians shoulder.Everything is just perfect.I feel Kians head turn so he could look at me so I turn my head ,too.Our noses are touching Kian looks into my eyes and I got lost in his.We lean in until our lips touch softly.I feel fireworks in my stomach and it feels like the time has stopped we intensify the kiss and Kian begs for entrance.Then I woke up.What? That was only just a dream?Well that's the reason why everything was perfect!Ugh.Then I realized I wasn't laying in MY bed I wasn't in MY room .Then I rememberd last night ,when Kian held me tight and comforted me.

I rolled over to see Kian laying next to be ,still sleeping .He looked adorable with his mouth open ,lightly snorring-loke a little baby.I watched him for I don't know how long until he woke up.

"Morning!"he said yawning.

"Morning!"I smiled and cuddeld up to him.He wraps his arms around me .We layed there for about another 20 minutes until we finally stood up.

I stood at the counter waiting for my toasts to pop out of the toaster when suddenly Kian hugged me from behind .

"Wanna go to the park today?" he asked I smiled remembering my dream.

"Yes! A beautiful idea" I said turning around to look at him.His face was only inches from mine away.then I heard the front door open and quickly turned to the toaster again.Kian went to the table and sat down.I could say he didn't want Mary to see us like that,just like me because it would be kinda -awkward. Imagine you come home and see your son and the exchange student standing in the kitchen almost kissing.After two days they know each other.

"Good Morning you two!" she says happily.

"Morning!" Kian and I said in unison.

"Do you guys have something planned for today?"Mary asked

"We thought about going to the park" Kian answered.

"Oh…hm I thought we could go and show Lucy L.A. because she only saw it at night and only the highway."

"That's a good idea mom.More exciting then going to the park" Kian said lightly chuckling but I could see a bit of disappointment in his eyes. I was a little sad too because I thought me dream from last night would come true…but I was also excited to see L.A. I always wanted to go there.

I went to change and put one of Kians hoodies into my bag so he didn't had to give me his again tonight.We had drive  about an hour to get to LA we spent the time mainly singing along to the songs running on the radio.

Los Angeles was beautiful! We did everything a tourist has to do when he's in LA like walk of fame and stuff like that it was one of the best days in my life.In the evening we went to a little restaurant for dinner .Mary excused herself to go to the toilet when Kian looked at me 

"So..how do you like LA?"

"It's amazing!" I cheered he smiled.

"Are we going to the park tomorrow?" He asked 

"Of course! I'm looking forward to it " I smiled at him and he smiled widely

"Cool.Me too" With that it was silent and we just looked at each other.

"I'm back !" Mary said and we broke off the eyecontact. 

"Where do you want to go Lucy?" Mary asked me.

"Well I don't really know.."I chuckeled

"Hm …Let me show you some insider places"She winked at me and after we payed the food we went to some stores and she showed me some restaurants wich she said were really good.It was getting cold so I put on Kians hoodie.

"Kian has the same hoodie,don't you Kian?" Kian and I looked at each other smirking

"Oh IT IS Kians hoodie !Silly me" Mary smirked. I blushed because by now she nows there's something going on between Kian and me.

We drove back home and I immediatly went to bed I was so exhausted from the day.I fell asleep when my head hit the pillow .

I woke up by the sun shining in my face.I love to wake up like this and not by the alarm clock.I ate my breakfast and changed into something that was perfect for the park. I wore shorts and a cropped top with a cartoon of Niall Horan saying 'Hug me'.I went to the living room to see Kian already sitting there.

"Morning" he smiled "Ready to go?" 

"Morning ,yeah sure let's go!" I smiled. Kian came up to me and gave me a hug .

"What was that for?" I asked confused

"Niall wanted me to!" Kian said pointing at my shirt.

"Sure "I chuckeled "Forgot about that "

We went to the park and talked about everything like our life ,our friends and what our hobbies are .I mostly spoke because I already knew most of that what Kian told me .

And then there it was the bench at the lake. I stood still.

"What's wrong?" Kian asked

"Well nothing just …kind of a Déjà-vu…" I stuttered.

"Haha okay …those feelings are wierd I know" Kian laughed. He sat down and patted the spot next to him and I sat down.He wrapped his arm around me and I layed my head on his shoulder.

"I really like you Lucy" Kian suddenly said.

"I really like you too Kian" I said and looked a him ,our faces only inches apart .And we both started to lean in I closed my eyes when Kians lips touched mine .It was overwhelming.Better than in my dream I felt like I was in heaven.We intensifyed the kiss and then pulled away heavily breathing.We were smiling at each other like crazy.

We sat there cuddling and kissing for what felt like seconds but it already started to get dark.

"Wanna go back home and watch a movie?" Kian asked 

"I'd love to " I said , giving him a little kiss.

We watched 'the hangover' and laughed our asses off. Then we watched 'A lot like love' and I doze off durning it.It was nice to fall asleep while cuddling with Kian .It helped me to forget my homesick.And I think …

I fell for Kian Lawley like crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading:-)

What do you think so far ?

Tell me in the comments

xoxo