Chapter 31

Sorry guys that I took soo long but as I said in my last A/N my head is just emty :/ and times goes by so quickly ! my last update was more that  one week ago ! I'm so late :/ so so sorry ! I also wanted to say thank you guys ! Thanks for following/fanning me ,thanks for voting and commenting and of cours thank sou for reading my story it means a lot ! I never thought my story would get that much support ! I'm close to 30,000 reads and I'm freaking out because this is INSANE ! remember I said how I freaked out about 1,000 reads when I had 10,000 reads ? now I have 3 times more and it's craaaazy !  Ok I don't want to bore you and sorry for my little rant hahah and now enjoy the chapter :-)

On our way to school the people were even more staring than the day before and I thought that wasn't possible but it was ,but I didn't care cause… to be honest I don't know why but it really wasn't bothering me. When we reached the school I wanted to hug Kian as goodbye but he slammed his lips onto mine.Infront of my whole school. I smiled into the kiss and the broke it looking into his eyes.

"I finally get my chance to show everyone…" he pressed his forehead to mine "…I waited so long you can't imagine" he bit his lip and the only thing that I could think was how awesome this boy is and that he is my boyfriend. I am one lucky girl.

"I love you ,Kian" I whispered 

"I love you ,too" he whispered and gave me a peck on my lips "Bye I'm gonna pick you up after school!" he waved and then went back home. I took a deep breath and walked through the front door. I had to stay strong! I couldn't just run away again. I had to ignore all these dumb people! But I also made a decision. I do not want to live like that for another 6 month. Okay probably I wouldn't even be allowed to stay here so that's not my decision. If that whole 'I'm not allowed to date Kian' thing wouldn't be there …my life would be so much easier…I may have changed the high school and everything would've been okay again…but that doesn't solve my problems . I have to realize that I have to leave. And I would have to leave soon. I knew it. I could feel it. Like the stares from everybody. I could feel that I have to leave soon.

I stayed quiet the whole day. I didn't want more attention than I was already getting. Someeimes I found one of the papers that covered the whole school yesterday and I had to hold back the tears. Even the teachers were kinda staring at me , that was really creepy! 

When the last lesson was over I grabbed my stuff and walked directly to the exit. Kian was already standing outside of the School ,he smiled when he noticed me and that made me smile automatically. I walked to him and gave him a hug. He entwined our fingers and we started to walk back home. Kian said nothing he just stared at the ground infront of him and I knew something was wrong. I had a lump in my throat. 

"Kian? What's wrong?" I asked even though I was afraid of the answer. He swallowed and looked at me , I noticed that he was on the edge of tears. 

"Mom got a mail today…" he didn't have to say more the tears started to roll down my cheeks. We stopped walking and just hugged. We stood on the pavement like to  idiots ,but we didn't care because this will be one of the last hugs we'll share before I have to go back home. We broke the hug after 5 minutes or something and looked into each others eyes. I studied his face taking in every single one of his features. His amazing brown eyes. His cute nose. His lips that I love to kiss. I didn't want to forget anything about him. Kian put his hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears with his thumbs and then he kissed me. It was the most beautiful kiss in my whole life it was sweet , full of love and all the feelings we had for each other. I wished this moment would never end. 

But of course it had to.