Chapter 4

I woke up still wearing Kians hoodie .I got up and changed into shorts and a shirt .I went to the bathroom to do my daily routine and then walked over to the kitchen. I got myself some milk and cereals and sat down on the table just as Kian walks in

"Good morning!" he says with his morning voice and I melt inside.

"Morning!" I answerd smiling

"Would you like do s-spend the day with…m-me?"He asked nervously - how adorable! I like this Kian more than the one from the beginning.

"Sure." I smiled "What are we going to do ?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to show you San Clemente!" He says grinning.

"That's cool! When are we going to leave?"

"If you want , now."

"Yeahii, let's go!" I jumped of my seat and ran outside Kian followed me.

We walked up a hill from where you could see the whole city of San Clemente it was overwhelming!

Kian took a photo of us and posted it on instagram saying : On top of the World with @XxLucyGrayxX [A/N fictional  account]

Then he showed me the park and where the mall was it was now 3pm the time went by so fast! Kian and I were laughing all the time and I really wondered why he was so repellent at the beginning, okay he said to Sam he was nervous but I couldn't believe that Kian Lawley was nervous because of me !

We went to a small café and sat down in a corner booth in the back.

"What would you like do have?" the waitress asked me .

"Just a cappuccino" I said 

"Me too" Kian agreed. The waitress went off and Kian looked at me but not saying anything 

"What's wrong?DO I have something in my face??" I asked shocked what if I had food residues all over my face and ran through whole San Clemente with it ???

"No" he chuckled "I just got lost in your beautiful eyes." What? I bluhed harder then ever before!

"And you're even cuter when you blush!" He added 

" Oh stop it !" I said looking away

"Just telling the truth" he stated . I smiled at him widely 

"So Kian tell me …why were you so refusing when we skyped and at the airport!?" I finally asked 

"Well.." Now it was his turn to blush " I was kinda nervous …cause you looked so beautiful and… I couldn't talk to you so I was refusing to you.."He said looking straight into my eyes and I could say he either was a really really good liar or he tells the truth. So I believed him but I wanted to know some more.

"But why are you talking to me now without being nervous?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I am! I just can hide it very well!" he chuckeld and blushed again.

"No need to be nervous Kian! It's just me. Lucy from England!" I stated.

"Well..Lucy from England.." he came closer to me again looking into my eyes and this time I got lost in his beautiful chocolate brown orbs. It was a magical moment. He started to lean in and I did too. 

"Here are your cappuccinos!" The waitress says and put them down infront of us ,she had an amazing timing !(note my sarcasm) 

"Thanks!" I said rather harsh

"You're welcome!" she said extremly nice with a fake smile. Ugh.

I took a sip of the cappuccino infront of me and thought about what just happend …it was like there were just Kian and me in the café …until the waitress came ! She screwed everything up!

"So what do you want to do afterwards?"Kian asked to end the silence  between us.

"Hm … I don't know..maybe watch film!" 

"Good idea! Do you like horror movies?" Kian asked.

"I freaking LOVE horror movies!" I cheered.

"Well Paranormal Activity 4 is currently running in the movie theater."

"Yes! Please I loved the first 3 parts lets watch it!" 

He chuckeld and agreed .We went to the cinema and Kian bought the tickets.

The film was really really scary so I had to hide my face in Kians chest .He put his arm around me and I felt safe.

After the movie we went back home and I hadn't brought a hoodie so Kian gave me his again .

"If that becomes a habit ,I will soon find all my hoodies in your room." He said chuckling.

I chuckeled too .

"I will bring a hoodie tomorrow, I promise!" 

"I don't mind , I'll have at least a reason to come to your room." he winked.

"You can come into my room whenever you want" I said to him when we reached the front door of the house.

"That's pretty cool !"He smiled from ear to ear. I looked at my watch and realized it was already 9pm. 

"Shit! I wanted to skype with Poppy !Sorry! Is it okay if I leave you know?"

"Sure! It's no problem we have time enough!" He smiled at me."You can come to my room when you've finished."

"Okay.See you then !" I smiled. And he kissed me on the cheek .I blushed like crazy again and went to my room .I heard my skype ringtone and it was Poppy for the fifth time. Shit! I ran and picked up the call 

"Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!" I said regretful.

"Well I hope you have a cogent reason!" she said harsh.She hates it when I stand her up.

"I spend the day with Kian " I said luckily.

"NO WAY! Alone just you two??" she asked curiously

"Yes "I smiled "And he kissed me on the cheek a few minutes ago" I wispered. she squeled and I turned down the volume of my laptop and hushed her 

"Poppy he's next door!" I hissed.

"Sorry but that's just so exciting!!!"

We talked about everything going on here and at home for about an hour.

"Poppy! I have to go I said Kian I'll be back in an hour and ..well the hour is over" 

"Awww ! That's so cute! Goodbye Lucy I miss you !"

"I miss you ,too!" I said and waved goodbye and Poppy hung up.

I walked over to Kians room and knocked he opend the door and looked at me he put his hand at my face and wiped away a tear with his thumb. I didn't noticed that I started to cry .And that I was  crying made me cry even more.Kian pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him starting to sob.I just missed Poppy like crazy and that after two days !Kian started to stroke my hair and that calmed me down a bit .We walked over to Kians bed and layed down I cuddeld up to his chest and he continued to comfort me wothout saying anything.When I calmed down I fell asleep .