Chapter 3

Heyyyy guys it's me! I hoped I made it better than the chapter originally was comment what you think if you've read the story before

🔉  Song : somebody new- banks 🔉

                          ⬆️Give it a listen⬆️

It's 4:58  on a Thursday afternoon and im standing outside of Aarons house when i raise my hand and knock on the door.

As soon as I knock a women with long brunette hair answers and she smiles "You must be Bethany it's so nice to meet you, Im linda, Aarons mom" and she hugs me and i say"nice to meet you"

We walk into the house and she says "Aaron is upstairs 3 door on the left and dinner will be ready by 6:30 dear."

In my head I think 'why do white people eat dinner so early? ' but I just smile "thank you for having me over"

She smiles creepily "No, Thank you"

I walk upstairs into his room don't see him and so i sit on his bed and wait for him to come back. While I wait I get some of the materials out that we'd need.

After a while i get bored so i look around his room. as im looking at his awards for soccer someones hands go around my waist and i look back and see its only aaron and i jump forward and slide across the room.

"You really think life is a game?" I snap at him with a scowl on my face. His eyes widen and he starts sputtering out his sorrys.

"I'm sorry Beth I was just trying to scare you j didn't mean to upset you"

I look at him for a minute "yeah, whatever Anthony get your things out we have about an hour to study" I walk over to my papers and books on his bed.

  He smiles and starts to walk then stops "my names Aaron"

I look up from my things"potatoe potato andrew." I say and then look back down.

I don't hear any rustle of sound so I look back up and see him staring at me "come on, we don't have all day."

About an Hour Later
theres a knock on the door and "Dinners ready" .

I look up at Aaron and he smiles"finally away from this torture," I laugh at him. He wasn't that bad to tutor but he still had a long way to go.

"it wasn't that bad!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, especially if it's with someone like you." He says and stares straight into my eyes.

I look at him and raise my eyebrows and I slam my textbook shut. When I do that he snaps out of whatever little trance he was in .
"I'm going to go use the bathroom, wait for me?" He asks while avoiding to look in my direction
I nod my head but realize he can't see so I give out a simple yeah.

      when he comes out we go downstairs into the dining room and there we find his mom siting next to an older man that looked similar to Aaron and i walked behind Aaron as he pulled my chair back and i sat in it and he pushed me foward.

We're sitting down and eating when Aarons dad asks "so are you another one of Aaron's friends?" He looks smug and takes a bite of his mashed potatoes.(side note: its bomb with cheese)

I kiss the front  of my teeth. "No I'm his tutor"

He scoffs "what're you teaching him, new sex positions"

"Nathaniel!" Linda yells

I look at Aaron waiting for him to say something when he doesn't I cock my head to the side and glare at him then I turn to his father.

"How cute. First you call out a kid that you've known for all of ten seconds and then you automatically assume can tell who a person is by them being around your son." I get up and push my seat back.
"I think I should go so I'm getting my stuff and leaving

As I leave I see Aaron's dad being yelled at by his mom and Aaron waiting for me by the door.

"Beth I'm sorry he's just had a lot of stress at work and he didn't mean it" I look at him and notice how his under eyes are dark from exhaustion.
"That doesn't give him a right to talk to someone so. Rudely he is an adult he is suppose to set an example not talk like he's a kid. And also you just let him talk to me like that, friend or not that was not a time to stay silent!" I glare at him one last time and then I walk off to my car.

I'm so mad and I don't want to go home but I don't want to drive for long feeling like this, so I go to the movies and just but a movie ticket. After a while the movie was finished and so I just went to another one since I wasn't really calm enough to drive again.

   I look at the time and see it's about one so I decide to go home knowing i was going to be tired at school. After I leave I go home and take shower and fall asleep.

      I wake up in my bed and look around and I go in his bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth with then I go downstairs and see my mom and brother look up at me.

"Where were you last night?" I look up to see my mom talking to me with a intense stare.

    "Hanging with Alex  we lost track of time. It won't happen again"