Chapter 6: NYLA

The Second one.

kay guys so i skipped ahead so this might suck

nyla by Blackbear is the shit so lets gets started.

---------------------

From that day on life has been hectic. Im known as Aarons girlfriend.

I've gotten to know his family better and he's even met my mom and brother.

Its been 2 months since the deal and i basically have 3 weeks to get pregnant.

So after a long discussion we've decided that this week was the week that we'd try to make a baby.

Right now im laying on Aarons bed wrapped up in blankets and on my phone.

Im laying  on the bed when aaron comes in the room. He's wearing a suit since he was working with his dad today.

He looks hot.

I sit up on his bed and smile at him while saying "hello" i get up and he looks at what im wearing one of my shirts and black lace underwear.

I hug him and he hugs me and picks me up. "How was your day Mr.Hendrix?" "fun" he says with sarcasm . He takes off his suit to where hes in a shirt and boxers.

He lays me on the bed and hovers  over me and kisses me.

we're left in our undergarments when I whisper in his ear "Im ready"

he looks at me and says "are you sure?"

and i nod my head.

so he slowly pulls down my underwear and starts kissing the inside of my thigh up to my lips.

He slides one finger into me slowly.

and I moan and grab a hold of his hand.

he starts adding another finger and then starts scissoring me while i bunch up the sheets in his bed.

then he adds another one and by then i start rocking back on it.

So we're up to 3 when he takes his fingers out and I whine and he chuckles "hold on princess"

and then i feel his tip slowly enter me and i grab ahold of his arms and he then he slowly enters me.

I wait for the pain to go down a little bit then I nod my head amd he slowly thrust into  me and he keeps thrusting into me then he picks up my leg and turns a little bit and pounds into me and I moan so loud.

he keeps hitting that angle to I can't take it anymore and orgasm and from having my walls clench it sends him over the edge to as he fills me and moans my name.

he lays down and I lay on his chest.

"Beth, babe?"

"yes."

"marry me?"

"not how i was thinking I'd get married."

he gets up and goes to his drawr and gets out a  dark blue box and comes back and gets on one knee in front of me.

"Bethany Marie Johnson, I know it's not in the contract but this is something I want to happen. I want you. I'm sorry that i'm naked at a moment like this and I wasn't going to ask you until 2 weeks later but you... you make me feel alive and I ...i think I love you"

Im quiet and im just staring at him.

"what do you say?"

and he opens the box and see a black ring that I once told him would be my wedding ring in a magazine.

Is he crazy that ring cost 180,000 dollars with real  black diamonds

Im looking at his lips which he is biting since he is truly nervous.

his hair which is touseled all over the place from me messing with his hair.

his eyes , his Fucking eyes that are pleading me to say i love him back

I look at him and start nodding while crying and say " yes. Yes." and he puts it on my hand and i hug him

"I love you so much"

and I really do.