Chapter 7: +++

3 weeks later

  Im in the bathroom brushing my teeth when i start to feel queesy but I brush it off since I stayed up to 3 studying.

  I walk downstairs and sit down at the table when my mom puts breakfeast in front of me. I shoot up at that moment and run to the bathroom around the corner and throw up in the toliet.

As im throwing up my mom comes and holds my hair back.

after im done she looks at me and studies me "are you okay?" i nod my head. "Yeah, just stayed up last night studying" I wipe my mouth with my hand and she stares at my hand. "what ma?" she just stares at me for a few seconds.

"where'd you get that ring?"

"uhm a friend"

she looks at me and then at my stomach.

"a friend huh? is this friend a boy?"

"ma" i groan.

"So help me Bethany Marie Johnson if youve had sex"

she looks at me and i frown.

"So you have...after all this time i've told you not to do that. Yet you still do that. What did i tell you if you decided to do that"

i stay silent.

she grabs my chin

"what did i say?"

"that I'd have to leave by the end of that day and never look back."

"I really expected more from you bethany, i mean what i said i dont want to see you when I get back."

She walks out the bathroom and I walk out of the bathroom might as well get to packing.

............----------------.................-------------

Its about 7 p.m when I get to Aarons house as I arrive I see aaron say goodbye to a girl and then she giggles and walks up to him and presses her body against him and then she whispered something in his ear and slowly walked while looking back at him.

im not even in the mood.

I decide to make my presence known and closed my car door and grabbed my first box and walked to the door and around aaron and walked upstairs into the guest room.

when I go back downstairs I see aaron and he walks up to me and says "whats happening. Why'd you bring a box in here? have you been

crying"

I look at him in the eye and glare at him

"my mom thinks that im pregnant now i got kicked out of my house and so im moving into the guest room and yes I have been crying"

"im sorry" he says and then trys to hug me and i pull away from him.

"stop. I need to be alone."

i walk down the stairs and grab another box and i turn around and see aaron behind me and he goes around me to get a box and follows me upstairs.

by the time we're done its about

9:30.

I walk in with the last one and see aaron sitting on the bed with a box and i sit down the box and I say

"yes?"

"uhm I have a pregnancy test i'll just leave it with you."

i nod and he gets up and walks out, but not before saying "goodnight b"

I get the box and pull out 3 test and walk into the guest bathroom thats in the room.

i sit down on the toilet and pee and then wait for the test to finish

+ =baby

-= no baby

after 7 minutes i look at the test

+

+

+

Hoped you liked this chapter
like comment and all that good stuff see you next week