Chpt. 11

5 months ahead

Im loook like a fucking Baloon.

About 2 months ago I found out I was having twins. Two girls.

You could just Imagine Aaron's Excitement about not having one but two kids. Everybodies happy and Delilah and Alex are going to be the godmothers.

I told Alex about a month after I saw her at the mall when I started showing a little bit, and she was mad at first,since she was told so late, but soon accepted it and was happy for me.

Also me and Aaron moved into our own house and have already decorated the girls rooms.

Deblin and Adeline.

Anyways im in the store and walking trying to get ready for dinnerbaby shower at the house with some friends when I turn the corner. I bump into the person and we exchange im sorry's. I finially look up and see who it is.

At that moment I see my mom. I walk away but I hear her day my name so I stop. She might've kicked me out but thats still my mom. Somewhat.

"Yes" I say without looking at her.

"Turn around, please. I want to talk to you."

with that I turn around and face her. She looks as though shes aged a few years even though I saw her 7 months ago.

"talk" I say as she seems to be in trance by looking at my stomach.

"wow, your big for a few months." In other scenerios I wouldve been hurt if someone said that to me but I got what she meant.

"Im 7 months and am pregnant with twins. Im supposed to be this big."
she looks suprised and then asks another question.

"Im suprised your still alive after you left me and went with some boy."  
Thats It.

"Lisa. Listen up. You were supposed to fucking support me, help me. Bu you did just the oppisite. Dont try to come into something that you have nothing to do with. Okay? if not you better get to be okay with it"

and with that I walked around her and continued shopping.

-****************\\**\*****
I get home and start cooking with Alex and Delilah and after we finished I went and took a shower and put on a shirt that was white and loose and put on some leggings and sandals.

When I walked downstairs I heard laughter; I saw Aaron, Nick, Damien, Roy, His girlfriend Isabella, Aarons mom and her 2 guest.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Deliah and Alex talking while putting food onto plates and setting them.

When the foods all done everyone gathers in and prays then we dig in.

"Bethany, I'd like for you to meet my sisters Leann and Tiffany."

I smile at them and say "nice to meet you and happy you can be here."

they smile at me and gush about me being polite,beautiful and having beautiful babies.

I smile as they talk and Look to see Nick and Alex talking while laughing at something about two months after they met they started dating and are so cute together.

I look at Aaron talking to my brother and Damien while Isabella and Delilah talk about some teacher at school and giggling.

I hear knocking on the door and get out of my chair and walk to the door. When I get there Im met by this girl with tan skin and blondish brownish hair that goes to her waist and wearing shorts and a halter top.

"Can i help you?"
"Is this Aaron Hendrix's house"
"Yes. How may I help you."
"Oh you must be the maid, direct me to Aaron." .... Ah hell naw.
"Uhm . Excuse you, but Im his fiance and so if you need to ask him something you can tell me."

she looks at me funny and then screams. Im just standing  at the door and im about to tell her to leave when almost everyone cones to the door. (cult on fleek)
Aaron looks annoyed when he sees who is in the doorway. "Talia what are you doing here I dumped you months ago."

I feel someone pointing me and I see its nick so I lean a little closer.

"This is Aarons crazy ex-girlfriend. I thought they sent her ass to a psych ward."

Decided to update a little earlier but i will update Saturday.

-crazy ex girlfriend comes in