Chapter 10: Blaze It

Theres this new boy at school and he is so cute and his jawline is on point and hes just so perf and he was walking beside me today and was looking at me while i was talking to my friend and I feel like im floating...

Thats Delilah

Im laying on the bed when aaron comes in. He was hanging out with the boys since after the mall we all came back. Alex and Nick had hit it off and he even asked for her number.

Anyways back to the present, Aaron  is by the door and just staring at me

"what" I ask him "do I have something on my face?" He just smiles at me and shakes his head while walking to me "no" he picks me up and sits me in his lap "your just really beautiful" I giggle and he makes a funny face

"Did you just giggle Bethany?" i giggle again and he flips us and he starts laughing and leans in and kisses me.

The kiss soon gets heated and we start grinding our hips together and were so caught up in the mess that we dont hear a small, eek! come from the door.

  By the time we look at the door we see a empty space and the door against the wall.

"aaah Delilah" Delilah, who the fuck is Delilah? I will fuck a bish-"i forgot she was coming home from boarding school today, come, I want you to meet my sister."

"sister? you have a sister?" he looks nervous and starts fidgeting "uhm we're not really on good terms"
i nod"but that still doesnt excuse you, no sex for a week"

He looks up and makes a face that says 'you can't be serious'

i just nod my head.

I get up and look back at Aaron to see him still thinking about what I just said "Aaron get yo pasty ass up and show me your sister. Now!"

That seems to work as he quickly gets up and gently grabs my hand and pulls me along with him to a room in a corner that you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it.

We slowly walk towards it and he knocks on the door and we hear a "wait one second" and so we jist sit there.

When the door opens a girl with brown eyes and long dark hair opens the door. "what aaron-" she looks and sees me. "who is that?" while shes looking me up and down she smiles. heh? "My fiance." and he smiles down at me while kissing my cheek.

"Can you do me a favour? Pleas Delilah" she pouts and says "what?"
"Can you watch Beth? I dont want her to be alone for a long time without someone."

What. Bitch, Fuck you mean im 16 uh- uh.
"I can watch myself im not 5"
with that I turn around .

On my way back to my room i hear "I like her, sure I'll watch her"
....................................

Im in my room when Delilah barges in.

"come on Bethany" I look at her funny. "Where are we going?" she just  smiles and tells me to be ready in 5.

I put on some light-wash jeans and my adidas and adidas jacket and walk or more like run downstairs.

I look and see Delilah "you were taking forever" I smile at her "It takes a moment to look flawless"
we laugh and walk outside to her Range Rover.

"How old are you?" I ask Delilah

"16" she answers.

"so are you going to stay here? or go back to boarding school?" she tenses up when I say boarding school.

"No, im going to stay here and go to the high school Aaron goes to."

I smile "when do you start?"

" Tuesday, dont tell anyone this but i kind of am nervous"

I turn to her and say "don't be, im sure they'll like you. You seem like a cool girl to me" she thanks me and pulls up to this Ice cream place that ive never been to.

We walk inan order what we want and sit down and talk about music, our future, boys. Basically everything.

On our way back home its quiet but not an awkward silence.

When we get home and go upstairs to our rooms i hear my name being called and look and see Delilah.

" I like you bethany, im glad aaron chose you and not some bimbo."

I smile and say "im glad he chose me too or else I wouldn't have got to meet you and be happy"

with that we walk in our rooms.