Chapter 2

Decided to update early Stay Tuned and Exactly in 2 hours will be a new chapter.

All through school all i heard when i walked was 'thats it thats the girl! How dare she bump into him! Why did he call her baby girl? she's ugly'

Like If you don't shut the fuck up! Bitch i am trying to learn. Anyways im in 4th period when it becomes too much noise so i ask to go to the bathroom.

on my way to the bathroom i hit something and i look up from the floor and see Aaron Hendrix. Again! come on girl get it together i think to myself. like all you have to do is look up from the floor.

He helps me up and says "thought we already talked about this, i'm starting to think your doing this on purpose."

" yeah i'm trying this new thing where I don't pay attention" i say in a sarcastic tone which makes him look annoyed although i see a hint of a smile coming through,

"watch where your going though its getting annoying having to walk into you when i'm pretty sure I have something better to do." I raise an eyebrow. "Like what? what're you looking at everytime we bump into each other?"

he chuckles, "okay you got me there, my names Aaron. what about you?"

"Bethany but just call me beth, so what causes you to be in the hallway during class?" we start walking towards the opposite way of where I need to be. "You know you ask a lot of questions so let me ask you one, do you mind if I take you to class?"

"Sure , but don't you have class to go to?" I ask him with lots of confusion. who just walks around school for fun?

"I have study hall but I'm done with work was actually about to go get some subway." I nod my head understandingly as we walk to my class. It's awkward for a few moments until we get to my door.

"So this is me, thanks for walking me"

When I walk into the classroom I see everybody running back to their seats and I'm just thinking where's the teacher?

I look at the time on my phone and see that I have a minute before I leave so I grab my backpack and phone and walk towards the door and walk out the classroom. What? There's no teacher in the room.

I'm at my locker when Alex comes up "so hitting it up with Aaron and thought I wouldn't find out? We're done"
I smile "I would never do anything with him it's you I love"  and I blow her a kiss and we burst out laughing.

"But really what are you taking about A?" I ask with all seriousness.
" I heard from deedee and she said that people saw you walking around school"
I look at her. Deedee always in someone else's business I love her but dang it just happened! One day I'm going to find out how she does it!

"I'm not talking to him I just walked into him again and he walked me back to my class." Nothing more nothing less.

She nods her head " if that's what you say."

After School

I'm walking to my car alone when I hear my name being shouted across the parking lot I turn around and see Aaron running to me. When he gets to me he is out of breath and trying to talk but saying sorry for not being able to complete sentences. I joke at it saying ,"Don't feel bad about being out of breath I'm the same way everytime I go down the staircase that's why you'll see me riding the elevator."

he laughs at me "haha someone's got jokes" which makes me laugh "wow! you're smart! but really what's possessed you to yell my name across this parking lot?"

he finally seems to be able to talk when he says " Mr. Leo told me you're the best student in his math class and I was wondering If you could help me today at 6  study for a test I have next week?"

I look at him and think wow is this why he was being nice to me just so he could get a tutor. " I'm sorry I can't  I have things I have to do after school." which wasn't a lie I had to do my homework and had already planned to study with someone and then babysit after so I was filled.

I didn't want to but seeing him pout had aided in me saying " but I'm free Thursday night and you come over at about 5 after school and I can help you and also over the weekend." with that being said I see his face brighten up.

"yeah, I can do that, can I get your number?"  I nod my head and get his phone that he holds out to me and put in my number and I say to him "text me later and I will give you my address."

Wth that being done I get in my car after a quick goodbye and leave the school.

Aarons POV

I look at her driving away and think about the girl that I've met today and know that I need to keep someone like her around.

I pull out my phone and call my dad when he picks up I get straight to the point " I think I've got the perfect person just give me a couple of months and i'll know for sur-" "and if not" my dad says sharply. "theres no if not. Theres something different about this one,"
I hang up my phone and don't wait for my dads response. He's a greedy man and I will admit that but he's just trying to do the best for me.

------/-/
Feedback always welcomed

Question: do you like the way this new updated version is heading?