Dabi x Reader (SMUT)

You and your boyfriend, Dabi were invited to a dinner party by his co-workers at the office he works at. His boss was going to be there so he told you to be in your best behavior. Both of you got ready, dressing the best you could. Deep down Dabi didn't want to go but you assured him everything was going to be fine.

Both of you arrive late but it was alright since guests crowded and greeted you, ushering the two of you into the building. Most of the women glared daggers at you, since of course you were the best dressed there. Others couldn't help but stare at Dabi.

You got a bit annoyed, and jealous their eyes were all over him. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him down sat an angle so you could reach his lips and kissed him passionately when you knew the girls were watching. To their demise, Dabi kissed back but you were too busy celebrating in crushing the girls spirits you didn't notice the smirk he had.

You were pulled out of your triumphant mood when you heard a deep whisper in your ear.

"Princess..remember that I'm in charge. Don't forget that. Do not act out like that again alright, Y/N?" He said, pulling you close by the waist.

Your face flushed red, the way he said your name sent chills down your spine and he knows it. Chuckling at your reaction he pulls you to your assigned table, but the girls who had been staring earlier were seated there as well. Just.your.luck.

The dinner started, once the food was served the chatted with Dabi and ignored you as best as possible. You didn't really mind it until one of them started to try and hold his hand under the table. You closed your eyes and breathed deeply, in and out. Trying to calm yourself and listen to Dabi but you couldn't. The women seemed to know exactly how to push your buttons.

You smirked, being unable to control yourself you slid your hand into Dabi's pants but outside his boxers. His breath hitched but he caught himself before the girls could suspect anything. He leans close to your ear and grumbles "I thought I told you not to act out. Quit it before I get mad princess...".

This however, did not faze you. You started to palm him through his boxers, moving your pointer finger up and down. Seeing his reactions you raised an innocent and cocky eye-brow.

He tried pushing your hand off and taking it out of his pants but he couldn't without drawing attention to what you were doing under the table.

"Excuse us for a moment" he suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled you up, taking you to one of the many bathrooms there.

Locking the door and pinning you against the sink, both your hands leveled with your hips. His right knee was in between your legs.

      He started kissing you, roughly at that. Growling in your ear as if he were an animal he grabbed the back of your head and forced you on your knees.

      "Look what you did, princess. Now you're going to be a good girl and suck it. If you do it well enough I may just give you a reward" he commanded. He knew what tone to put his voice in, he knew everything that drove you insane. So Dabi being Dabi, used it to his advantage.

      You did as told and pulled your lovers pants off, tugging down his boxers so slow it was killing him. He was getting impatient so as soon as his cock was out he forced your mouth around it. Thrusting into your mouth and groaning.

      Once you had enough time to process what was going on your tongue swirled around his tip as best as you could. A couple more pounds into your mouth and Dabi threw his head back moaning.

      "Swallow it all. Or you'll be punished" he whispered deeply.

      Of course, you swallowed but when Dabi pulled out of your mouth you let a little bit of his release out of your mouth. He raised an eyebrow, bringing you up by the throat and pinning you against the wall. "You piss me off sometimes you brat. We're leaving, and as soon as we get home I'll have you begging for me to stop. Go on Y/N~ walk"

      His words had made your legs go weak, you tried escaping from his grip but he wouldn't let you go. You decided if you were being punished already than you should might as well make it good. You started whimpering, something which drove Dabi up the wall. Your lips parted in a silent gasp as you arched your back and raised your hips.

      Before you know it you two were in the car heading home. Dabi gripped the steering wheel tightly. His hand on your thigh, heating it up a bit.

      You started to squirm, closing you legs and moving in your seat.

      "You wanna try that again?" Dabi asked, grinding his teeth against one another. You had forgotten that you were dating the kinkiest man on the planet so of course, he had a vibrator in his car.

      You were about to respond when he turned the vibrator on to the highest setting and mercilessly shoved it on your clit. Moving it around and stimulating the area. Your bucked your hips, letting out little curse words in pleasure.

      "No.bucking.hips." He said, stopping abruptly at a red light and looking over at your blushing and twitchy figure. "Aww, look at you Y/N~" he cooed, turning the vibrator off and sticking his hand back into your panties.

      You let out a groan, closing your eyes and bucking your hips once again. Your breath hitched, realizing your mistake you immediately started to apologize.

      Dabi just slammed two fingers inside you and said "Here's the rules. I'm going to finger you for 10 seconds, I'll count. You cannot cum until the third round when I tell you too. If you cum before or after I say...well, you'll be begging for release for a week. Got it princess?" He chuckled.

      "Fu-fuck- mngh~ Dabi p-please I'm sorry-" he you tried begging for mercy, only to find Dabi shaking his head.

      "You should know better, princess. Begging isn't gonna help you now. We're starting" Dabi said. He roughly curled and pumped his two fingers in and out of you. Gasping when he rubbed your clit, warming up his thumb to make it harder. Just like he said Dabi counted down from 10. Stopping his fingers and his counting at 10.

      He once again checked on you and burst out into laughter. He had overstimulated you and you could barely hold it. You gripped onto your thigh and spread your legs more for him.

      "Good girl~" he praised, counting down from 10 again, his fingers gradually increasing pace. You gasped and moaned repeatedly because he had rammed into your sweet spot each time. Once he got to 1 again he started pressing directly on your sweet spot.

      This caused you to gasp and desperately try and cover your mouth to muffle your screams of pleasure. You felt your hands being removed from your mouth. "You're okay princess. Just 10 more seconds, you know I don't like you muffling you're wonderful screams".

      He slammed his fingers in rougher than he had ever gotten with you. Counting down over your screams. One particular one caught his attention and this was the : "D-Dabi~!! I c-Cant ho-..old it anymore!~".

      "Come on princess, I'm only at 8 seconds. Hold it like the good slut you are, hm?"

      He started mercilessly pounding his fingers into you again. Screaming out his name a couple of times before he commanded you to cum. You happily obliged and panted, leaning against the car window. Your breath fogged up some of the glass as cum poured out of you and onto one of his car seats.

      "Looks like I found myself a masochist" he chuckled. That was the last thing you heard before you succumbed to your drowsiness and went to sleep.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉.

A/N : This was my first smut so I hope tis good. Please tell me if you want more and who you'd like me to do! Thank you for supporting my book so far. ❤️