Dabi x Reader

You were at a party with your boyfriend Bakugou, you two were dancing and having a fun time until he said he wanted to get you two drinks. You nodded and danced your heart out waiting for him to come back. After a while, he still hadn't returned so you looked around for him.

      You saw him kissing another girl, feeling her and everything. You watched them passionately make out while you let the tears fall from your eyes. You let out a whimper in pain and that's when he noticed you. Bakugou stopped immediately and ran over to you.

      You started running away from him, making it outside and to an alleyway you saw Dabi leaning against the wall. He saw you in tears, shaking and asked what was wrong in genuine concern.

      "B-Bakugou he-he was ch-cheating on me with a-some girl he was k-kissing her a-and-" he silenced you right then and there by pulling you into a hug. Your head nuzzling into his chest and sobbing.

      Dabi had stolen a car earlier in the day so he led you to it, attempting to get you home. He opened the door for you and walked to the other side to get in the drivers seat. Just as you were about to get in you felt a tug on your other arm.

      You turned around and to your horror it was your now ex-boyfriend Bakugou Katsuki. He was grabbing you firmly, begging you to let him explain.

      You heard Dabi groan in annoyance, swatting Bakugou's hand away from you. He then turned to you and looked you in the eyes saying, "You saw what he did, let's go. Stop wasting your time with this dickhead".

      Agreeing, you nodded turning away from him to get into the car. But Bakugou wouldn't give up, he grabbed you again and hugged you, his voice cracking, his tears staining your shirt while you cringed.

       "Please don't leave me teddy bear. I know I messed up, please give me another chance please! Let me make it up to you. I still love you Y/N!!!" He shouted.

      He then screamed in pain, his hand being burned by Dabi's flames. "That's enough buddy" he growled pulling you away from your ex-boyfriend. "Get in the car" he said to you.

      You nodded but first you pulled Bakugou close to you. "We.are.done" stepping on his foot, you got in the car and shut the door. You wiped your tears, sniffling while telling Dabi the directions to your apartment.

      You both arrived at your apartment and you thanked Dabi for the ride. As Dabi was about to leave you told him he could stay for a little longer. You insisted on having a drink with him, after a while he reluctantly agreed.

      10 minutes later you were shit faced drunk, you made a couple jokes about Dabi looking like a purple potato. He decided enough was enough and carried you to your bedroom so you could get some rest.

     Once again, he was about to leave. You grabbed his coat with your hand, gripping on with as much force as your drunk self could out together. You pulled him close and thanked him one more time.

      He let out a chuckle and cupped your face in his two hands, "You know I could treat you way better then mister boom bitch back there right?" He whispered.

      "Oh yeah? Prove it!" You smirked.

      Long story short, you two have been dating for officially 3 1/2 years now. Yay!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉