Todoroki x Reader

"IT'S SNOWIIING!"

      Sunday's were strictly dedicated to squeezing in as much sleep as your body could manage, but your plans to hibernate were soon forgotten. It didn't take long for word to reach your room, the walls were unfortunately very thin. Kirishima's screeches punctured every floor in the dormitories, stirring you awake from beneath the comfy heap of blankets and pillows. You wiggled to peep your eyes out from the fluffy fort, the heaviness weighing over your half-lidded eyes instantly vanishing at the sight of the winter wonderland decorating the school grounds; snow-capped trees, white silk coating every inch of the pavement like powdered sugar.

      "MIND OVER BODY! I GOTTA RUB MYSELF DOWN WITH A TOWEL!"

      Like a child on Christmas morning, you stumbled out of bed and sped down to the common room, almost tripping over your slippers.

      The dorms were a lot livelier than usual, but you weren't complaining— your heart twirled at everyone's Christmas sweaters and wool scarves.

      It had been an especially challenging year for 1-A, not to mention the numerous altercations with the league of villains and the school's hasty efforts to prevent them had only made adjusting more difficult. As a result, none of your classmates shied away from an opportunity to let loose and have fun, especially after learning how life can sour instantly.

      "DON'T TRIP AND FALL," Iida hollered in alarm like the father he was at Kirishima and Mineta, chopping the air frantically praying to halt their recklessness. Beside him stood Midoriya and Kaminari, who were bundled up in their own hoodies and sweatpants.

      "Morning Y/N!" Midoriya recognized your approaching form, the three boys shooting you warm smiles and welcoming waves.

      "Boys..good morning indeed," you skipped towards your three best friends giddily, your overflowing happiness swaying them to your cheerful rhythm.

      "Hey, did you know when Todoroki and Bakugo are supposed to be back? I want to borrow the next volume of that manga" Sero asked through mouthfuls of rice.

      Todorokiif only he was here. You felt dulled at the realization, knowing by the time he arrived it'll be too dark to go outside.

      Todoroki wasn't one to favor the reckless activities you often proposed, but he accompanied you through all of it regardless. Haunted houses, soul-stealing roller coasters, hide and seek, tag, pranks; every silly game you and the 1-A gang suggested he gladly participated, simply because it made you happy. You sulked at the thought of making a snowman together, sticking against his left side for warmth as you ventured through the snow-covered campus, maybe even tricking him into a snowball fight which you totally won. 

      "Around six, apparently," Midoriya recalled, a disgruntled sigh leaving your pouting lips.

      Six? Plus traffic, closed off roads, he's going to take years to get here!

      "Today's the last day of their provisional license class!" The only thing keeping you remotely hopeful, but nevertheless bummed out your boyfriend is going to miss out on your first snow day at U.A.

      "I wish they'd finish sooner," you mumbled to yourself, fiddling with the hem of your  oversized sweatshirt, which could probably fit All Might in his buff man form. Midoriya showed you a small frown, unsure of how to console his lovesick best friend.

      "Well, what are we waiting for! Let's go make some snow angels!" Kaminari thankfully came to his rescue, chin tucked beneath the long collar of his tracksuit jacket, marching goofily towards the door. You tallied behind him mimicking the same brainless action, making thumping sounds with your mouths.