Deku x Sad!Reader

A/N : This is going to be more of a short one shot with our favorite broccoli boy. Enjoy the comfort my lovelies!

      For the past few days you weren't at school because you've been really sad lately. Whenever you would try to get up you got overwhelmed by thoughts that made you anxious and upset, which is why you called in sick most of the time.

      You had secluded yourself in your dorm room and stayed there for god knows how long, only getting out if you wanted to eat or watch TV. The only person you felt bad for was Deku because he had always cared for you.

      Deku got worried and came to your dorm room after school. Knocking on the door for almost 15 minutes without a response from you. Finally he decided to speak up.

      "Y/N? P-please open the d-door..." he said in a soft tone, you knew he had been crying.

      You sighed, giving in to your hearts desire and opening the door. You were immediately tackled in a hug which you gladly returned. Once the two of you pulled away you mumbled "Hey Midorya...".

      Deku's face turned into a frown. You never called him that. Usually it was either a nickname or Deku. He then started rambling, "Y/N where have you been?!? I was so worried about you! When y-you kept calling in sick I thought you were actually sick and needed help! O-or the league of villains kidnapped you and were f-forcing you to call i-in sick so no one would suspect anything!"

      You forced a chuckle, faking a smile that didn't last long. You looked down at the ground, voice breaking. "I-I'm sorry Izu.. I just- I can't explain it but I felt terrible these p-past couple of days!" You admitted, the tears streaming down your face.

      "No no no puppy don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry!" He said paranoid, rubbing your back.

      You looked up at him and giggled. "I'm fine Izu really" wiping the tears off your cheeks you smiled. "See?"

      Letting out a yelp when he picked you up. Deku laid you down on the dorms couch and kissed your nose. "St-stay here. I'll be right back!" He said, darting our the door. You were left blushing.

      About 15 minutes later he comes back panting with all your favorite snacks and drinks in hand. He sat next to you, letting you nuzzle into his chest. He put on your favorite movie and let you rant about how some of the characters are overrated and underrated.

      Needless to say, you felt much better. All of the worries in the world fading away into nothingness.

      Just as you were about to succumb to his warmth and go to sleep you asked a question, "Why did you do all this just for me?"

     The last words you heard before you blacked out were "Because I love you Y/N".

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉