Dating The Big Three (Headcanons)

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a long while. To apologize, I'm bringing you the headcanons of the most popular boios—the golden trio of BHNA.

Bakugo Katsuki

»When you're on your period he puts his hand on your stomach and makes tiny warm explosions, its soothing and a bit tickling.

»He isn't a big fan of nicknames but if you call him "Baby", "Bubbas", or "Love" he MELTS.

»100% would aggressively push you around in a shopping cart when y'all go grocery shopping.

»His palms get all sweaty when he gets nervous around you so when you're talking with each other he hides his hands behind his back to hide the little sparks.

»Whenevr he gets sleepy, or just hasn't slept well he gets super clingy. If you two were on the couch he would hug you close and bury his face in your neck.

»If you ask him to teach you how to cook...he'll be like Gordon Ramsey

»He tries to control his temper when he's around you (cause it scared you once and he still feels bad) so whenever he yells at someone and you're in the room he'll walk over and cover your ears.

»When you two walk or ride the bus together he gives you the other headphone and you two jam out to the playlist you spent hours creating together.

Shoto Todoroki

→Whenever he gives you a hug he uses his quirk a bit to make it extra warm.

→Y'all already know this man is a portable AC and heater. If you want it though he makes you beg because he likes seeing the pleading eyes you give him.

→Soba dates at least two times a week.

→Isn't big on physical affection but he'll do small gestures like hold your hand in public or wrao his arm around you while you two are sleeping together.

→You were the one to initiate the deadly hand holding first. He looked at you confused on why you did it and asked you if you felt like you were going to fall. You responded no and you just felt like holding his hand. He gave you a soft smile and gave your hand a tiny and gentle squeeze.

→If he ever hurts you in any way or if he thinks you're hurt he will literally write Mr.Aizawa a note telling him you are sick and need to be taken care of and he'll give you the most WHOLESOME affection ever.

→When he's out running errands you go through his closet and put on one of his hoodies. He knows you do this so he makes sure every time before he goes out to heat up his closet to make the hoodies extra warm.

→If you wear someone else's hoodie in front of him he literally won't say anything. He'd just walk over to you and ask you to lift your arms up. Once you comply he'd take the other persons hoodie off, take his off and put that on you. He'll ask you who's hoodie it was and thank the person for keeping you warm while he wasn't there.

Izuku Midorya

✿His sneezes are the cutest thing on this planet.

✿Would definitely burst into tears if he saw you walking down the isle on your wedding day.

✿He has a bunch of sketches and little notes of things you like to do in his notebook.

✿He's written so many love letters to you before you started dating but he's too shy to bring it up.

✿You went over to his house so much you have a designated tooth brush and other products as if you were living with him.

✿His mom LOVES you.

✿He makes grabby hands at you when you're across the room and he really wants attention.

✿He loves it when he goes rambling nervously and you just pull him in for a deep kiss to cal him down.

✿He LOVES giving you public affection.

✿He spoils you 100% even if you beg him not to he's still gonna do it.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉