Bakugou x Reader (MAFIA Part 2)

A/N : Finally god damn. Hello my children I am back. Get ready for mister Bakugou to rail you ;)

       "We were anticipating your arrival" one of the many men in the room said. You usher everyone to sit down, you of course seating yourself at the head of the table.

      You crossed your legs and leaned forward. "So gentlemen as we all know.." you started to go on, talking about matters unknown to Bakugou because the man simply did not care. A bang was heard and Bakugou grabbed you by the arm, pulling you up out of your seat and against his chest. Strangely..he smelled like warm cinnamon sugar and vanilla.

      Everyone else was on alert, however you were too focused on Bakugou's scent to care. Finally you spoke up "God these people are so annoying sometimes.. They always have to ruin meetings~" you whined. Rolling your eyes and lifting up your dress to fetch your gun from the thigh strap you always carried it in. Bakugou immediately tried to stop you, grabbing your wrist and grumbling for you to give him the gun. Did you listen? Mmm nope.

      "Listen I know you're worried but I'm a literal gang member, I got this" You looked him in the eye, his dominant gaze nearly making you fall to your knees. But you stood your ground.

      You pushed the other men out of the way, heading towards the door, Bakugo following close behind. He wrapped his arms around your waist to stop you from walking once he noticed someone emerge from the shadows and enter the room.

      The man decided to shoot about half of the men in the room before turning to you and Bakugou. His hands never budged. "My my my, you're looking as fine as ever dear Y/N" the man chuckled. It was the petty son of the richest mafia in Japan. His father and him had begged your family to let the two of you marry 'for the sake of the company'. Really you knew he just couldn't get enough of you.

      "God not this bitch again" you muttered, causing Bakugou to chuckle.

      The bratty teenager took off his black mask and looked extremely offended. "That's no way to talk to your fiance!" he pouted. "Who's that man by your side my love?"

      "Oh Bakugou? Why is he my boyfriend..dear" you stuck your tongue out feeling Bakugou stiffen. Well, most of it was against your back but you decided to ignore it for now. "Isn't he handsome?" you smirked seeing the anger on the teens face.

      You turned to Bakugou, being greeted by him staring directly at you. "Tch, dumbass" he muttered under his breath before looking away.

      "You expect me to believe that this scoundrel is your boyfriend?!" You heard the other, way less attractive brat squeal.

      "Uhh well yeah that's kinda why I mentioned it but if you don't believe me so be it" You turned around, Bakugou didn't even have time to yell. You pulled him in by the collar and kissed him deeply. A bit flustered when he used his tongue to dominate yours completely, making it clear that he was the one in control still.

      "Leave dickhead" you turned back around with a smirk slipping the gun out from Bakugou's hand and pointing it at the rich brat.

      His eyes widened as if he expected you NOT to do this...bruh. "You wouldn't...you love me! You love me!" he cried.

      "Is that what you say when you jack off to me? That's kinda sad.." you cocked the gun and fired at his shoulder. "I wouldn't you say?"

TIMESKIP TO THE SPICY BECAUSE YOU CHILDREN NEED TO BE FED!!!

      As soon as that was over both you and Bakugou were in your room. "Soo- MMPH!" you were interrupted by Bakugou smashing his lips against yours.

      Pushing you down on the bed and mumbling into your ear "You fucking tease".

      He trailed his hand up your thigh and touched everywhere except the place you were so needy for him to touch. You started to whimper causing the sadistic man to chuckle "What is it teddy bear? You had such a mouth on you back there.. Aren't you going to speak?" he teased.

      You whined again "Please" you breathily whispered, panting already your face flushed red.

      He smirked, "Then show me where you want to be touched." He looked you straight in the eye. You wasted no time guiding his hand down to the fabric on your panties, slipping them down before placing his hand back, flinching at the contact.

      "Someones a bit sensitive huh?" he asked, you were about to respond when he shoved three fingers inside you. Gasping as you desperately tried to cover your mouth. You were definitely caught off guard.

      He propped you up on your hands and knees, facing the mirror next to your bed and continuing. Starting to stimulate your clit with his tongue. "Look at yourself..you cum slut. You enjoy watching yourself crumble beneath me don't you?" he said. Looking at your reflection in the mirror. Your legs shook, your face red as your eyes welled up with tears of ecstasy. He watched you try to speak to him, warning him that you were going to cum.

      "What is it little brat? Do you want to cum? Aww, you don't?" He stopped moving his fingers immediately.

      You gasped shaking your head 'No". You started moving your hips against his fingers. Bakugou grabbed them immediately and tsked.

      "Bad girl..you don't get to cum. You have to earn it. That smart mouth of your is the thing that got you in trouble, teddy bear" he smirked at your desperate figure."Call me master and I might consider it.."

      "M..Master please! I'm so-sorry for bei-being a brat- agh!" you shook when his fingers tapped right against your weak spot.

      He continued with what he was doing "Keep begging teddy bear.." he urged you on.

      You gasped, your vision getting foggy. You were so sensitive yet he was edging you to your breaking point. "Ple..please! I ca-can't take it any more" you cried out gasping and panting.

      You heard him sigh behind you "Alright fine, cum for me you little slut" his fingers moving as hard as humanly possible, his fingers thrusting into your weak spot at incredibly fast speeds. Your moans morphed into screams, gasps and whines as you got closer to your orgasm. You tried to speak again, yet to no avail did you succeed. After a couple moments of finger thrusts you finally came onto his fingers. Shaking and gasping as you tried to catch your breath. \

      You looked at Bakugou's smug expression in the mirror, he seemed satisfied with the mess he created of you. But your night was just starting..

A/N : And I leave the rest to the imagination. ;)

The end.