dumb dog

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙 😼

❤Don't forget to vote

met·a·noi·

noun

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚗

My alarm had just rung the 7th time that morning. I accidentally clicked snooze a few too many times. At this point, I was just rushing to put on pants. My alarm had started ringing a second time, I must have clicked snooze by accident. I tripped while trying to reach for it and my dog started barking. It was chaotic, to say the least. Once I had finally gotten ready, I was trying to get out the door when my dog somehow ran out before me. Before I could process what had happened I was chasing him across the streets, yelling his name as he ran too and fro. "Bean! Beansie please come back," I yelled desperately.

I had just recently moved into this old and small city-Meteor city to be exact. I was a journalist and I thought living here would give me a lot of stories to write about. I had only just moved into this house no more than 3 days ago. The rent was cheap for a whole house, and it allowed pets!

I've been chasing beansie for awhile now, my stamina was starting to plummet. We had gotten out of town and into the more rural area of the city. Old buildings and houses scattered about the barren land. Dust followed me like a little kid to its mom. Huffing and puffing as I yelled my dog's name between gasps of air. I saw Bean run into one of the old buildings, but I didn't care. He was my life long friend and I HAD to get him back.

Running through the broken door my foot caught a rock and I went head first into the sandy ground. My hands were out in front of me as I lay face first on the ground. Bean was going to get it when i got back home. I was just laying there, the cold ground lacing the cut that had formed on my knee. To be honest i didn't want to get up, the well adorned ground was enough to make me want to give up. I would have stayed on the ground but I heard a hoarse voice state something that made me freeze.

"Did she pass out or something?" it asked in a 'whaddya know' kind of voice. The fact that there was a guy in the middle of an old broken down building wasn't what I popped up for. It was the fact that they thought I had passed out stupidly. "Tf, who would pass out from just that?'' I said, humor in my voice. I had just gotten up when I was about to brush the dirt off when I remembered. 'Oh shit, he is an old guy in a broken down building' my head cranked to look at the culprit. But instead of seeing him i saw 'multiple? Wait what? "The hell?" i said in almost a whisper. I would have assumed I was just delusional but I felt bean pawing at my feet. 'Aw shit, here we go again'

I SWEAR to god if i get gang banged by a group of pedo's i WILL commit arson. Yes yes, i know you must be wondering 'b..but your bout to get raped by 12 men?(girls included) Why aren't you scared???'

Well just so you know I'm scared shitless right now. Humor is my way of coping with the good ol' 'oh shit's' Yknow?

All twelve of them were just staring at me, what am I supposed to do in this situation?

Speaking of the devil- "you look like an idiot just standing there," the largest guy commented, slurring the idiot part. "Uh huh, what the hell do you suppose i do? Oh i know lemme just do some pushups real quick." you could feel the sass radiating off of me. The blond one burst out into a fit of laughter, his words barely audible. "Haha, u..uvogin..she really got you there."

I stood in triumph, but my throne was quickly threatened when Uvogin started walking towards me. I didn't notice his sheer size till he was leering down at me. I'm dead meat. He leaned down a bit then started laughing. Lets just say i was more than a bit confused. He slung his very heavy arm around my shoulder. His hand was just dwarfing my whole body. He continued to laugh but Bean started barking at him. I started to sweat more, I eyed the dog ferociously. Shut it you dumbass!!!!

I saw Uvogin reel back his foot, it looked like he was about to kick bean. The hell if i was gonna let that happen. "Uh ah don't kick him or.. Uh," i tried to make a sentence but he was so intimidating. Uvogin removed his hand from my shoulder and stood up straight. "Or what, shrimp." her booming voice rippled through my thoughts like a boomerang to Jojo. i started to fidget with my thumbs, i didn't expect to still be alive so i hadn't planned this far. "Uh uh...'' I looked around when I saw an old glass coke bottle. But what to say..."or i'll take that coke bottle and i'll cut you open and use you as a blanket." My bad. They just slipped out. I could feel my soul leave my husky body. Rip, well i lived a nice life.

"Oo we got a feisty one here boys," Uvogin cackled at my soulless demeanor. I was going to retaliate but I was cut off. "Uvogin, that's enough, the rest of the troupe leave. I'll handle this situation." I looked over to the pile of rocks to look at the guy who seemed to be the head macho or something. In the blink of an eye the others were gone, to where? I do not know. The head macho walked down the rock, a book in his hand as he tried not to fall. "What's your name?" he asked in his soothing tone, a nice break from the other bear like one. "Oh, im y/n," he nodded politely. He seemed to be a gentleman, well see through. "So, y/n, do you know nen?" he asked nonchalantly. "Nen, uhm only a little. My past teacher perished before he could teach me more." i said, unsure if i should have told him that. He seemed to have taken sudden interest in me. "Do you know any trick or to say, powers?" he asked. I shifted uncomfortably, he's starting to freak me out. "N..no sir," He gave a hum,I wonder why he asked.

Just the thought that i ended in this situation because my dumbass dog ran away from home really just, yknow, makes me want to hurt someone. Me and chrollo ended up talking for about an hour or so after we had found out that we both loved this one author. We were currently sitting in an old cafe, it was a little run down but its tea was immaculate. "So, miss y/n, i must be going now," Chrollo got up and plcd a few bills down on the table, he gave me a friendly smirk. "Ah, I should be going too. Have a good day chrollo!" A closed eyed smile was brought upon my face. Chrollo gave a nod and left, the ding of the door opening rung through the cafe. "What a nice guy," I mumble under my breath as I pay for the dinner. What an eventful morning. First i ran into a dumb building and i hade lunch with some head macho of some gang. Surprised I'm still even alive.

🅆🄾🅁🄴🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃:1276