Chapter 38: You Will Pay

"What's wrong with her?" Rhiann asked Zenan, giving me dirty looks as I paced back and forth trying to figure out everything.

"Can you leave her alone? You don't have any, what did you call it? Competition because there's going to be nothing going on between us."

"What? But she's human! Shouldn't you be with your own kind?"

"In my world that's calls racism.." I muttered. She glared at me catching what I said.

"Rhiann, I haven't seen you in years. I don't have feelings for you anymore so I'm not going to bring up whatever we had."

"But we were going to get married."

"That was before the incident with Lucas. Then I was told you were dead and I lots the feelings I had for you."

Rhiann was furious. She stomped over to me and whispered. "You will pay for this." In a very scary and threatening voice.

"What do she say to you?" Zenan asked, coming up to me after Rhiann had left.

"That I would pay for this." I rolled my eyes. "Her stupid threats don't scare me."

Zenan looked sick. "She said that to Lucas before the incident. And I don't think that was a coincidence."

"I'm the reincarnation of the First Queen. She can't do anything to me."

"You don't know what she's capable of." He looked scared.

"Um, so what's the whole prophesy? Is there other people involved other than.. us? Is Blake or Savanah or even Rhiann part of this?"

"Here. There's a book." He said before disappearing behind the shelves then appearing again with a old, thick book. How did Percy have all of these books?