Lovely Wattpad

So I'm aware that this obviously isn't a rant book. Just a plain, book full of RANDOM STUFF!! Cause seriously, the stuff I say in here, are pretty random.

But what I'm going to say, isn't entirely a rant. It's just something that has to be said.

And I'm going to say it right now.

So, yeah, I really love Wattpad, it's an amazing to place to escape to and actually interact with real people instead of fictional characters. I love it.

And the books I've read on Wattpad are top quality, brilliant story lines and the authors are truly talented.

It's also nice to know that you can message them, and tell them how much you love your books and all, AND THEY REPLY!!

I've made a lot of friends on wattpad, I'm actually having a endless conversation with a girl on this, and we just say what's on our minds, talk about brill books on Wattpad.

The majority of people on Wattpad are really, really nice, and I just love it, when it says [insert name] voted for Chapter 3 IN YOUR BOOK!!!!!!

I actually do a mini happy dance when I see this. It's great.

Somebody actually thought This chapter's pretty good. *clicks star* IT'S GREEEEAAATTTTT!!!

Or when somebody leaves a beautiful comment in your book, or something on your message board. It truly warms my heart.

It makes me smile. REALLY smile.

Wattpad is great! Just saying haha.

So I just thought I might publish a chapter about thos cause I feel people should remember that Wattpad is amazing and imagine your life WITHOUT IT!!!!

It may be a little irrelevant, but I suppose that's the point in this book.

Just Simply RANDOM STUFF.

This chapter doesn't deserve any votes because I said what's on my mind. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!!! :)

Love you all with my heart,

Lottie_777 xx