Did you know? #1

Did you know that if you sneeze too hard, there is a possibility of fracturing your rib?

This fact is really interesting by the way.

You know statues? Like those still stone things that stare into space and represent a significant man in history?

Well, if a man is on a horse and both legs are in the air it means that the man died in battle.

If one of the horse's leg is in the air, that guy died in the result of a wound.

If the horse's legs are all on the ground, the man suffered in a natural cause.
COOOOLLLL RIGHT?

This is a random fact BUT did you know, the guy who acted Ceaser Flickerman in the Hunger games is bald in real life? Haha, I just had to let you guys know that xD.

Did you know, that an ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Dumbo.

Going to war is less dangerous than attending work on a daily basis. Yes, believe it.

This one is disgusting, so running to your mommy won't get you anywhere. I promise.

So you know mattresses, right? Those things that are soft and big and you lie on every night?

THEY DOUBLE IN WEIGHT OVER A PERIOD OF 10 YEARS BECAUSE OF THE DUSTMITES LIVING THERE AND THE DUST MITE POOP. YUCK. ;)

Coca cola would be GREEN if there were NO colouring added to it! I KNOW RIGHT?!

Our beautiful eyes are the same size right from the day of Birth. Our noses are weird and decide to keep growing throughout your WHOLE LIFE!!!

Tommy Lee Jones (I remember him for acting in Men In Black) and former Vice president Al-Gore were freshman room mates at HARVARD.

Alright, this one is Kinda funny so keep your pants okay. You know Donald duck? Yes, that high pitched duck who looks/sounds so annoying! Well Donald Duck comics were banned in FINLAND because he doesn't wear any pants. What about Winnie the Pooh? Or Squidward?

THATS ALL I'VE GOT GUYS SO YAH.

Vote for these amazing facts!!!! ;)