9 things you don't know about 'Blank Space' Video

*picture

1) Taylor's ex-boyfriend's brother got married there.

2) It took two days to Film

3) Taylor herself came up with the idea of it- "I sent him all these reference shots of photos I had seen of mansions, and people in love in mansions. Then I sent pictures of crazy, psychotic girlfriends, and crying, mascara, and tantrums, and walked him through what I thought would be a cool idea,"

4) There are 'easter eggs' hidden through the video.

For those who don't understand the metaphore easter eggs. It's basically can occur in games (there are actually some in C.O.D) TV shows, videos, and other things. It's something that represents something and projects symbolism. Some are completely random and are just hidden things for the fun!!

*5) One of the easter eggs is a photo of Taylor's grandmother which I attached to the chapter- take a look!! ;)

6) Taylor's cat 'Olivia Benson'  is in the video!! If you're confused, it's at the very start- 00:09.

7) Her cat 'Olivia Benson' also makes an appearance in a picture frame... Have you spotted it?

8) Taylor doesn't actually destroy the rare model car!! She's actually holding half a golf club in all the shots ahah, the smashed lights, scratches and dents she 'made' is ALL CGI.

9) Taylor, in total, is wearing 21 different outfits in the music video!!

What a shame I didn't get 10 facts, 1 of them was just irrelevant so I decided to cut that out and stick to 9 aha.

Vote for the facts if you want to?