Random Stuff

Alohaaaa!

Alright, this is a fun-packed, ultra random, hilariously funny, side-splitting, emotional, amaZAYN and BrilLIAM, beautifully written, amazeballs (I said that) and WOOOWWWWZZZEEERRSSS BOOK!!

Alright, here's a question that may dancing in your head.

WHAT IS ACTUALLY IN THIS BOOK?

Well, that is a ridiculous question, isn't it? Considering the title of this book is fairly self-explanatory and clearly states "RANDOM STUFF," which means you could come across anything, right?

But here are a few things that will be IN this book that I find very significant and memorable.... (look at contents- parts, to see what attracts your attention)

*FACTS. WEIRD BUR TRUE.

*JOKES.

*RANDOM ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT RANDOM THINGS.

*PHOTOS IF THINGS AND A RIDICULOUSLY POINTLESS RANT ABOUT IT (#thedress)

*POEMS.

*SHOUT OUTS.

*LITTLE MESSAGES.

*BAD LUCK BRIAN MEMES AND TEEN POSTS.

*A CLIP OF GROOT DANCING

*DUCKS

*DYLAN O'BRIEN'S UNIQUE FACE

*ME JUST BEING ME

*CLICHÉ AND TUMBLR QUOTES

*BIRTHDAY SCENARIOS.

* MEMES

* PICTURES

*CELEBRITY FACE MERGES. (Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell)

WOOOOHHHH, that was HARD. Alright, simply scroll down the list of parts and click what appeals to you most! Easy? Yep, Random books are very easy to handle.

Anyway, off I go.

ALLOHHHAAA (here's a random cool fact; "aloha" means hello AND good bye!!!!)

See? You already being absorbed by the RaNdoMnEss in the book!

BYYYEED, PM ME IF YOU'RE BORED!! ;)