Why we hate being Girls

Do you ever think- damn, guys have way easier lives than us and we have to suffer so much, why is God making girl's life a tad harder than guys'?

Here is what we hate the most about our gender.

1.P E R I O D S.

2.If a skirt you're wearing is a TINY bit above your knee, you are automatically looked upon or accused of being a slut.

3. Going through damn pains once EVERY month, and not wanting to actually give birth. IKR?! Ugh dammmnn.

4. If you leave something behind on your plate at dinner, apparently you have a eating disorder. Ugh.

5. If you're angry or a little bit moody or tired. Suddenly, guys (sometimes girls) find it FUNNY to accuse you for being on your damn period.  never really happened to me tbh.

6. Having to try and get your hair PERFECT and it being insulted/sarcastically acknowledged. (Ugh. I hate this soooo much. You know I do Kerry)

7. Trying to fit in but failing miserably like a duck without wings trying to fly with it's friends. Poor duck.

8. Discusting, horrible, revolting, yucky, careless BOYS who don't understand anything about their opposite gender and not realising that the things they say, stick to girl's mind for the rest of their life.

Wooh. I should make a rant book.