Disney Facts you never Knew #1

1. Frozen is the first disney movie that teaches girls that you don't need a man to save them.

2. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) is the only disney princess with violet eyes.

3. Aurora aswell, was the last princess Walt Disney created.

4. Belle is the first disney princess to come in contact with snow, then Mulan.

5. Pocahontas is the only disney princess without a 'happy ending'.

6. In a scene from Frozen, Anna is standing next to a table full of candies from Wreck-it- Ralph.

7. In Cars, a time when Lighting McQueen is pulling in to get his tyres replaced, you can see Wall-E zooming around the road in the background (very quickly).

8. The first original voices of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were actually married in real life!

9.All the characters in Toy Story blink one eye at a time.

10. Jasmine was the only Disney princess to kiss a villian in Aladdin.

11. Boo from Monsters Inc actual name is Mary, which can be found in one of her drawings at the top of the page.

12. Every time Aladdin lies, his feather on his hat falls into his face.

13. Near the beginning of Frozen, when the public are invited for the celebration, you can see Eugene Fitzherbet (aka Flynn Ryder) and Rapunzel from Tangled in the crowd.

14. In Toy Story, the story book Mrs Potato head is reading to some toys is "A Bug's Life".

------------ A/N

Wow! Some of these facts shocked me!!

Which facts did you find most suprising? Comment and let me know!

Lottie_777 :)