2:1

Of course, her promise didn't last long. Celeste had more arguments with her father than she ever had. Maybe her mother was the glue of the family, that they really needed her. It was always over stupid things, like her wanting to use his owl to send a letter to Hermione, or her not wanting to go to the Malfoys.

It was now August 20th, and Celeste wanted none thing more to leave the house. She had owled the Weasleys to ask if Cedric and her could come over for the last week of summer, and now she was awaiting the answer. She had already packed her trunk, and had was going to buy her books with the Weasleys; if they let her stay. Just in that thought, a owl pecked her window. She opened her window and gave it to treats. She ripped up the letter and started to read.

Oh! Yes darling, you and your brother can stay, we'll be going to Diagon Alley soon, so if you don't have your books, it's perfect for you to join! Just say the burrow to floo here.
Molly Weasley.

O Yᗴᗩᕼ, ᗰᑌᗰ ᒍᑌᔕT ᔕᕼOᗯᗴᗪ ᑌᔕ TI ᒪᗴTTᗴᖇ. ᗴ᙭ᑕITᗴᗪ O YO TO Oᗰᗴ

O

Céleste smiled at Rons part, for the first time in a long time. Grabbing her trunk, she walked out of her room and went to Cedrics door. "Hey, the Weasleys answered, they said we could come."

"Have you told dad?"

"Nope."

She waited for Cedric to get ready, which took a surprisingly long time. Once he was done they headed downstairs. "Father, we're going to the Weasleys for the last week of summer. Will get our books with them." Celeste said, grabbing a hand full of Floo powder for the both of them. "I don't really care what you'll say, since you've been an absolute asshole to your own daughter, who is still grieving by the way, so bye."

"Excuse me young lady, that is no way to talk to your father—"

"THE BURROW!"

Not ready for it, Cedric fell onto Celeste. Apologizing, he turned red and got up. "That was a little harsh, but I get it. Are you sure they're okay with us staying? We seem so, I don't know, down for all this happy energy."

"Stop worrying. We're fine." Celeste assured him. "Mrs. Weasley! We're here."

Mrs. Weasley came in smiling, looking quite busy. "Ah hello children! So nice to meet you guys. Though I wish we'd met in different circumstances... anyway, Cedric, you'll be bunking with Fred and George, hope that's okay. And Celeste, you'll be staying with Ginny."

"Perfect. Thank you." Celeste and Cedric said in unison. They started to carry their trunks upstairs, but Mrs. Weasley waved them off.

"Oh, I can magic them upstairs for you. No problem." And sure enough, their trunks were levitating up stairs. "The others are outside, playing Quidditch i presume."

"What are you doing?" Celeste asked Mrs. Weasley, standing in the same place.

"Oh just baking a cake."