y/n is missing!

Nischay P.O.V

I am returning home from dinner with y/n. She is so annoying nowadays. I Left her to come home alone. How dare she spill food on me and act as if nothing happened. I am really stressed by my work lately. It is just too much for me to handle. I change back to my normal clothes, I rested for a while and went to the kitchen. I didn't see y/n around.

"Seriously? She can't even come home alone? What is taking her so long?" he murmmured.

Author P.O.V

Some minutes pass...

Nischay starts getting tensed up. He looks at his watch and notices that it was already 30 minutes pass the time he returned. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his car keys and went in the direction to the restaurant. He got there really quickly. His eyes were searching for you.

Negative thoughts took over his mind and he started imagining the worst things that could happen. "y/n... where are you?? I am sorry for leaving you all alone. Please come back. I swear I won't do it again. I promise!!" He thought to himself continuisly.

Tears start building up his eyes. He was looking here and there in search for his love.

At last, he couldn't find y/n...

He was really disappointed on himself.