One sided 1

I'm sure everybody has at least seen a naïve girl who is madly in love with a guy who is really cold towards her. 

Y/n also used to be like that. But I don't know what changed her so much.

I'll start from the beginning where it all started.

It was the first year in college and everyone seemed unfamiliar to each other. 

I was a smart student or atleast i would like to adress myself as one. My college life had just started and i didn't know the place around.

Me being me, i walked around the whole area without anything particular drections to follow. I was watching people around, the weather, the sky, the clouds. Everything seemed so unreal. I would've wanted to stay there admiring the view for as long as i possibly could.

To add to that unrealist moment, my eyes fell to a girl at a distance. She was laughing at something, which seemed to be a novel. She seemed to really enjoy reading the book and she looked almost magical just sitting there on an open bench enjoying a book.

An unfamiliar heat spread inside my chest possibly telling me, she is somebody special. I was admiring her for a while, until she noticed me. She stared at me blankly for a few seconds then hid her face with the book. I made me smile.

Getting the hint I might have made her umcomfortable, I started walking way noticing her looking at me leave. The moment i left, i had already known. I'd be back.