Friends With The Devil

Emma's POV

I race up to my bedroom/suite thing, and open the closet door in a rush. "Wow, clearly someone is in a hurry. Want a hand in picking some clothes hun?" The mirror asked and I nodded ignoring the weird feeling I was getting for talking to a mirror.

"Where are you headed then love?" The mirror asked. "Well, I'm going to meet a floor model, a dancer, and a singer. What do you wear for that?" I ask and funnily enough a little thinking sign came at the top of the mirror. It made me smirk a little. "Well is it formal, non formal, slacking, movie day, what will you be doing?" The mirror asked and it sounded like a little smart ass. I think and say "She didn't really say, I would go for a shopping type outfit, but maybe make it more comfortable." I say thinking of all of the endless options the mirror will come up with. The little thinking sign came up again and it said. "Grab the black high waist shorts and the pink and white top. That would go well with the nice ballet flats." The mirror instructs. I go through my draws and found them.

I put them on and ask the mirror, "Does it look alright at the back?" I turn around and the mirror says "Picture perfect, leave your hair out like it is, it looks really nice like that" It compliments. I blush a little and ask "Make-up?" A thinking sign comes up the top again and it says. "Minimal amounts will go well with Eleanor. She really likes a natural look" I didn't even bother asking how it knew who I was seeing. I pull out the make-up bag and pull out the foundation. I lightly apply it and put mascara on. I look in the mirror just to see how I looked and liked how I looked. "Thanks a lot!" I say to the mirror and pick up my phone and hurry out of the closet.

I hurry to the backyard again to tell Clodagh where I went and found her on the phone. "I don't care how it happens just get it done. Paul is leaving again for 3 months and I want it done. I need to be sure! Okay thanks a lot. Bye" Clodagh hangs up on the phone. "Who was that?" I ask sitting on the deck chair I was using before. "oh don't worry about them. They're idiots." I laugh and Clodagh asks "Where are you going? You look very nice" I smile at her compliment and say "The mirror helped. It was Eleanor Calder on the phone. She asked if I wanted to come over and meet her and the other girls." I reply and Clodagh does a little squeal of excitement. "Yay! I hope you guys get along! After all you and Niall are getting very close and..." I cut her off "What? You think Niall and I? Naahh we are just friends. I don't really see him like anything else." "Sure sure" Clodagh winks and I roll my eyes. "Here I want to show you something" Clodagh says getting out of her chair.

We walk inside again and we head to the front of the house. We go into a little room in the left but before we do Clodagh presses on the intercom. (I didn't even realise we had an intercom, I would have used it before) "Lars? Are you here?" Clodagh asks. "Yes Ma'am" Lars, apparently replied through the intercom. We entered the garage and saw the car collectors dream. There were Farrari's, porches, all of the classics and then THREE ginormous limos. "Lars?" Clodagh asks looking for him. "I'm right here ma'am." Lars appears out of nowhere. "Please drive Emma to Miss Calder's house" Clodagh orders and leaves. "Which car would you like ma'am?" Lars asks gesturing to all of the cars. "Um" I say dumbly. Lars chuckles and says. How about the Ferrari? I nod and get in the red car.

Harry's POV

We were on our way back home and me and Niall kept texting about who was going to ask Emma out first.

Me: She would go for the majority ruled. I have Louis and Zayn on my side!

Niall: No! She would go for the guy that doesn't pressure her into things! And besides you're the slut remember?

Me: You just wait Irishmen. Just wait.

We arrive back at the house and immediately spread out to try and find Emma. "FINDERS KEEPERS!!" I scream and sprint to the theatre room. Not there, I check the massage room. Nope. I go to the backyard still sprinting. Instead of Emma I found Clodagh. "Do you know where Emma is??" I ask hurriedly. Before she could open her mouth to speak Niall shouts from her room. "I found I note!! What was that about finders keepers Harry??" Niall boasts and I sprint up to her bedroom.