RAWR

"Is she alive?" I hear a man's voice ask. Then I hear Chelsea reply "No shit! She's breathing isn't she Max?!" if I had control of my face, it would be smiling. I knew I was on the floor, but the rest was unknown. I couldn't see a thing and I'm surprised that I can hear anything.

"Why did she faint? Is she a fan?" a voice asked. It wasn't that Max guy, someone else. Although the man sounded familiar. I hear a snicker then Chelsea replied "With you? Quite the opposite. She would love to see you hanging off a cliff by your underwear. She doesn't mind the others apart from Max. She hates you more though" I had no idea who the voice was but I started laughing at her explanation. Wait...I can laugh.

"She's awake! Give her space to get up" I hear mum say. I still can't see anything. I lie there thinking of a man named Max, who has a friend I hate... Wait a minute...

I spring up and my sight comes back in little dots. I look around wildly for Tom and see him on the other side of the room. "YOU" I snarl and sprint full on at him. He lets out a girlie scream which gets cut off by me flipping him to the ground and putting him in headlock.

"YOU ASSHOLE I HATE YOU!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I could hear his panicked breathing as he struggles in my hold. "Emma! I know you hate him, but you have to let him go." Chelsea says calm and controlled. Tom's bandmates looked terrified. "How can I let him go!? He... He..." I couldn't find the words I wanted to describe him with. There wasn't a word for him.

"I know what he did to you and your friends, but we can be civil about this and solve it properly" she says taking a step towards me. She thinks we can be civil about this?! I hear Tom choking for air and he mutters "What... Did I... Do?" that's it!

I flip him onto his back and trap him there with my legs and punch him in the stomach repeatedly. I hear my mum scream and the boys rush up to me, but I really couldn't give less of a shit. A loud whistle rings through the room causing everyone freeze. All you could hear was Tom and my heavy breathing. "Tom I would really shut up right now, you're being bashed by a girl" I snap at him breaking the silence.

Everyone remained silent as Tom was thinking hard about something. "You really wanna know what you did? You bagged my boyfriend..." I stutter on the word and correct myself "Ex boyfriend and all of my friends on Twitter and then I step in. What did you do? You called me fat" I punch him in the stomach "Ugly" another punch "a whore" a third punch "You wanna know who is the whore? Nip slip Kelsey" I spit in his face and get off him.

He jumps to his feet face furious. "What did you just call my girlfriend?" he asked. I smirk at him before replying. "Sucks to have someone you love hurt doesn't it Tom?" he charges at me and tries to throw a punch. I just grab it and put him in headlock easily again and Chelsea screams out "Emma!!"

I look at her and say "Yes Chelsea" she takes a step forward and says "I think he is sorry, let him go" I look down at the idiot and see him, eyes closed, whimpering. What a pussy. I pout and say in a baby voice "One more punch for good luck?"

This has Siva? And Chelsea on the floor laughing their asses off. Max wasn't sure weather to laugh or to help his band mate, the other two and my parents had smiles on their faces. "S-sure if it makes you f-feel better" Chelsea chokes out in between giggles. I punch Tom in the stomach one more time and release him. He falls to the ground and he groans in pain. "You might wanna ice that burn" I say to him and walk out of the room and into my bedroom.

I hear someone call out "Emma wait!" I didn't even bother to listen to who it was. I slam my door and lock it. I pull out my phone and call the only person who I could think of.

It rings once, rings twice then someone picks up. "Hello this is Eleanor's phone"

Shit it was Louis!

I clear my throat and put on a high pitched girlie voice. "LOUIS! Oh Em Gee! This is... Stacey! I'm a friend of Eleanor's! Could I please talk to her?" I could sense how uncomfortable Louis was on the phone, so I was trying really hard not to laugh. "Ahhh sure, hold on" I hear faintly the conversation and thank god Eleanor caught on. "Hey Stacey, how's it going?" Huh?

"It's me!" I say in my normal voice. I hear her mutter "Shit!" And I hear footsteps running into another room. "What's up Emma?" She asks when she was alone. "I need you and your sassyness over here now! My parents fricken manage The Wanted!" I whisper shout and she gasps. "Those carrot caked bum holes!" I laugh hysterically at her insult. "What are they?" I giggle. I hear her laugh with me and she replies "What's the address?" I pause as I didn't know it and I reply "Hold on." I put the phone on my desk and I run to the living room to see my mum nursing Tom's injuries caused by my punches.

"Mummy, what's our address?" I ask. Tom shrieks in shock in seeing me and I blow him a kiss. "erm, why?" mum asks cautiously. I smile and reply "Don't you trust me? I'm inviting a friend over" She nods accepting the reason, then tells it to me. "Thanks mum!" I shout and run back up the stairs. I pick up the phone and speak into it "Eleanor you still there?" "Yes!" She replies eagerly. I tell her the address and she promises to be there right away. I don't want to have to scream at my parents alone.

Niall's POV *As promised*

I've been healing, slowly. I have been eating for three weeks now and every time I do I get rewarded with points. If I get 50 points we get to go paint balling!! It's sad that we had to go to the lengths of this to get me to eat again and it was over a girl, but I couldn't help it. She was everything to me and I blew it. At least Harry hasn't blown it with that girl he met at the party. Nia? Yeah they've been dating for two months. He told us a couple of weeks ago.

We were all watching a horror movie on the couch and it was a tense seen where the girl was about to be killed when suddenly:

RAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWR

A phone goes off screaming, and it was a dinosaur. I screamed like a girl throwing my popcorn. Eleanor pisses herself laughing, and Louis gets up to get the phone. "Hello this is Eleanor's phone" He says calmly. I pause the movie saying to Eleanor, "You... have a roaring dinosaur... as your ringtone?" I ask in shock. She giggles in response. Louis puts on a funny face and says to Eleanor "It's Stacey with a cold" Eleanor picks up the phone happily saying "Hey Stacey!" Something that Stacey says on the phone causes Eleanor to jump up and run out of the room. Okay?

I raise my eyebrows at Louis and he just shrugs his shoulders. Liam gets up and stretches his arms. Danielle stands up and rolls her head cracking her neck. "That's gross" I complain and in response she pokes her tongue out at me. Real mature.

Perrie wakes up with a start and yawns asking "Is it over?" I don't know how she could fall asleep during a horror movie. I'm too scared to move a muscle! Eleanor walks out of the room with a "woman on a mission" face on and she takes off her earrings. "Louis hold my earrings, girls we got a job to do" Danielle, Nia and Perrie look at each other and follow Eleanor out the door. I have no clue what was going on and by the looks on the others faces' neither did they.

Emma's POV

DING DONG!

"NOBODY ANSWER IT! THIS IS MY VISITOR!" I scream as I run down the stairs. I skip the last two and unlike my last attempt in doing that I stick the landing. I run to the door and open it too see my three best girlfriends and Nia. I scream in happiness and shout "OMFG!!" I hug them all and kiss their cheeks. "Nia!! Long time no see! How are you?" I ask her. "Good! Me and Harry got together so.." She smiles shyly and I squeal in excitement again. "Oh ma gawd!" I hug her again and she laughs at my reaction. From behind me I hear a voice say "What is that bitch doing here?"

 Shit is going down!

______________________________

OOOOHHHH SHIT!

I think someone's gonna lose a limb in the next chappie lol

oh well

vote if you liked it!

comment who you think is going to win the bitch fight

xxxxxx

Nicole