I'm Coming Home Tell The World I'm Coming Home

Emma's POV

I ran far, so far away that I didn't even recognise where I was. People were looking at me weirdly, but I didn't care. I need to go home, I need to feel safe. A man in a green hoodie, who was on his phone sees me and starts rapidly talking into his phone. He hangs up and says "Hey!" I whimper and sprint in the other direction. I hear his footsteps following me so I quickened my pace. Adrenaline pumping through me, I ran into a pub that I wasn't legally allowed inside. I run into the woman's toilet and hide there shivering.

I pull out my phone and start playing Angry Birds, to pass the time. I can get transfixed for hours on Angry Birds. "WOO! KILL DAT PIG!" I scream and cover my mouth in shock. I can get a little over enthusiastic too. I put my earphones in and go into Youtube and watch Niga Higa The Next Viral Youtube trend. Thank god I'm on a toilet, that's all I'm gonna say, that guy is hilarious!

I hear a knock on the door and a males voice whipser "Emma? Please let me in" I didn't recognise the voice, but he clearly recognised me. "You're in the females toilets! Get out!" I shout and he sighs and I hear a grunt and suddenly a man was in the same cubicle as me. "DUDE!" I scream and try to run away and smash into the toilet. Oh yea forgot about that.

"You okay?" He asks worried and I nod looking down. His hoodie falls off revealing his ginger hair. I get a good look at his face and squeal excitedly. "E-e-e-e-ed Sh-sh-sheeran!!" I fan girl and he nods shyly, then my world went black.

Ed's POV

Why do girls always freaking faint? It didn't help the fact that I'm in a toilet cubicle, a female toilet cubicle. Dammit. I lay her down on the floor and rest her head in my lap. What am I meant to do now? My phone rings and I pick it up. 'Hey Harry, slight problem to the plan. Emma fainted seeing me, what didn't you tell me she was a fan?!?!" I ask and Harry laughs "What?! I didn't know!! Where are you?" He is going to love this.

"In a females toilet cubicle in a pub, how about you?" I ask and Harry's laughter screams through the phone. "you followed her into the toilet? Wow!!" He chuckles and I growl. "Hey I'm doing this for you ya know" He composes himself and replies "Which pub? I'll pick you up" I give him the name and Emma starts to wake up "I gotta go, she's waking up" I mumble and hang up on him. I put my phone away and Emma's eyes open. "Woah! You're eyes are different colours!!" I gasp and she chuckles. "Yeah I get that a lot" She mumbles.

She must've realised where she was because she sat up quickly. "How do you know me?" She whispers and I realise I must've come off as a creeper. "well, ah, Harry sent me looking for you. I was in the city and he said the lads had to stay in the building so" I mumble and Emma's eyes widen "Harry knew you and he never told me?!? Like everyone knows I love your music! I love your music by the way" She goes really red and I do so as well at her compliment.

"Thanks" I say and I stand up. The door of the toilets swings open and I freeze. This ain't gonna go down well. Emma's eyes widen as she notices what I did and I lower the toilet seat and stand on the toilet. The cubicle next to me get's taken and I realise we're trapped. Dammit. Emma motions me to get off the toilet and stands on it next to me. I get down and she opens the window I hadn't noticed above the cubicle. I understand her plan and get back up on the toilet and climb out the window and jump to the concrete in an alleyway.

I run round the front and see Emma waiting in front of the toilets. We take a look at each other and laugh at how rediculous our situation was. Emma suddenly got shaky and whispered "Don't make me go back" I frown in confusion and we walk to the bar and order a drink. "Why?" I ask and she explained everything to me.

Emma's POV

"I just want to go home" I finished and Ed's eyes widened. "Why on earth did he let her stay in your bed?" He muttered not meaning for me to hear it. "Why don't you go home then?" He asks me and I sigh "Not that easy. I have to order a ticket and the boys would never let me leave and I can't afford it!" I go through all the problems and Ed smiles. "What?" I ask, "I'll pay, go home and take some time to think things through," He offers. "Really? I'll pay you back I promise!" I say and we grab a taxi to the airport.