Paaarrrrtttttaaaaayyyyy

Emma's POV

"YO WAKE UP WE ARE GOING TO A CLUB TO CELEBRATE ARRIVING IN BRISBANE! GET YOUR LAZY PUNK ASSES OUTTA BED!"An annoying voice screams out. Of course it was Louis, who else would it be? I groan and decide to give up and try and fall asleep again. "Tomorrow!" Niall calls out and Louis replies "Noooooo" I groan and throw my pillow wildly in the general direction of Louis' voice.

"Ya missed by a mile. And we want to go somewhere fancy for Emma's birthday, not a club Nialler, jeez cheap boyfriend you have" Louis says and slams the door shut. Wha? What's the date? HOLY FUDGE CAKES TOMORROW IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY! EFF YEAH! Thanks to Louis I was now wide awake so I had to move. -.-

I get out of bed and head to the shower. Usually I just use the fancy shampoos that the hotels provide but I decided to use my own strawberry scented shampoo tonight. I blow dry my hair and decide to curl it. My hair was already naturally curly so it didn't take too long to make my curls wild. I wrap my towel around my body and walk back into the main room of the hotel room towards my suitcase. I look through the party dresses I have and decide on my red and silver one. Then I get my leather black pumps and hurry back to the bathroom. Niall had fallen asleep again....

I put the clothes on and start on my make up. I use a cool lipstick that makes one side a lighter pink than the others and use glitter black eyeshadow. I don't use that much foundation, and use my liquid eyeliner. After I was ready, I pick up the clothes I wore on the plane and walk back into the bedroom to see a topless Niall awake and changing. It wasn't a bad sight to see. His back muscles were really defined. My inner fan girl was coming out at this moment and it really wasn't the best time.

I quietly put the clothes down and sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his defined torso. He jumps but then turns around to face me. I couldn't help it, I looked at his stomach that had a freaking six pack. His arms were packed with guns and I hear him chuckle. "My eyes are up here love" I look up at him and he kisses me lightly on the lips trying not to smudge my make up. "You look beautiful" He whispers. I smile shyly and whisper back "Thank you, now get ready so I can return the compliment" He laughs and finds his shirt and puts it on.

********

"Does Paul know I'm about to enter a club with a fake I.D?" I question Louis who was leading us to the club. "Who do you think gave us the idea?" He answers as a question. I raise my eyebrows and say "Definitely not Paul" Louis chuckles and says "You know me too well."I nod and say "Ah huh" The security guy at the door takes one look at us and let's us through without even asking for my I.D he must know us. Not my age though, obviously.

The club was playing a song that I couldn't recognise over how loud the drunks were. The dance floor was full of people grinding against each other and then it had the bar and VIP section. Naturally we moved to the VIP section but first Louis went to the bar to order drinks. "I don't care that you're in a club you are not drinking!" Liam shouts at me over the music. I nod and shout back "Wasn't planning on it!" Liam nods in approval and walks off through the crowd to find a spot to sit.

Niall had his hands around my waist and said "C'mon! One drink won't hurt!" I shake my head and reply "Someone's gotta help Liam look after you lot!" He chuckles and says "I'll get you a non alcoholic cocktail, yeah?" I nod in approval and move to where Liam was sitting. I had a couple of hands feel a little higher up the leg than I would have liked but I got through the crowd and sat opposite Liam.

"Where's Niall? You can't have already lost him in the group?" Liam asks. I shake my head smiling. "Nah, he is ordering me a non alcoholic drink" I emphasised the work non alcoholic so that he understood that I was being true to my word. Niall then walks up to us with the drink and he had a beer for himself. I take a sip of the cocktail and put it down. It tasted really nice! I couldn't put a flavour to it though. It was strawberry, but it had another sort of kick to it.....